Girl Meets Truth

John Quincy Adams Middle School: Auditorium

Since both Lucas and Riley were in the school play, Shane and Olivia decided to take the day off of school to watch them. So now the two sat in the front row, with Maya, watching the play of Romeo and Juliet.

"Eyes, look your last." Lucas spoke his lines walking over to Riley, who laid in the coffin and playing dead. "Arms, take your last embrace. And, lips, oh, you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss." He was about to kiss her, but was interuppted by Farkle, causing Olivia to hide her giggles behind her hand.

Shane looked over at her with a grin on his face, the palm of his hand resting on her upper thigh.

"Back off!" Farkle jumped out from the side of the stage.

"What meanest thou?" Lucas asked, not wanting to break character. "Spear carrier...who havest no lines."

"You tried to kill my woman. This I cannont allow. Prepare to die!" Farkle exclaimed.

"I'm so glade we agreed to come to this play and stick around after." Shane grinned, leaning down to whisper in her ear.

Cory had agreed to let both High School students stay in his class for the day.

"Farkle, what are you doing?" Lucas finally broke character, "It's "Romeo and Juliet"."

"Well, now it's "Romeo and Juliet and Farkle"." Farkle told him, "I play Farkle."

"Dude, I'm supposed to kiss the girl. Shakespeare said." Lucas told him.

"Who thinks the spear carrier should finally get to kiss Juliet?" Farkle asked the audience.

The audience cheered and Maya stood up. "Yeah, you kiss that girl, you crazy spear carrier." Maya called out.

"Hark! You cometh uppeth here and getteth kissed too." Farkle told her.