Girl Meet Anniversary

Matthews Residence: Kitchen

Riley skipped out of her bedroom and into the kitchen, gasping at the red roses that sat on the kitchen counter, "Daddy, you shouldn't have!"

"I didn't." Cory told her and Riley pouted, "Those are Liv's."

"You bought her roses?"

"Morning." Olivia walked into the kitchen with Auggie on her back, "Ooh, Cory. Topanga, I bet you love those."

"Actually," Topanga grabbed the card from the middle of the roses and held it out to her sister-in-law, "The flowers are for you, Liv."

Olivia looked at her sister-in-law in confusion, sitting her nephew on the ground and grabbing the car from her hands.

Happy 1 Year Anniversary, baby. These are just one of
the few things that I got you for this special day.
I love you.
Shanexx

"Why does he have to be so sweet?" Olivia grinned, grabbing the vase of roses and taking them to her room before coming back out. "Alright, let's get going."

"Wait, what did you get Shane?" Topanga grinned. 

"I bet she got him a watch." Cory says, "I'd like a new watch." 

"I'm not telling you because Cory and Riley don't know how to keep their mouths shut." Olivia said. 

"Hey!" 

"We can too!" 

"No you can't." Olivia and Topanga said in sync. 

✖✖✖

John Quincy Adams Middle School: Cory's Classroom

Olivia walked into her brother's classroom after going straight to the bathroom whenever they got there. Maybe drinking so much coffee wasn't such a good idea. 

"What the hell?" She asked, seeing more roses. 

"They're not for me." Riley huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I want flowers." 

"Shane's not coming in today." Lucas said standing up, along with Farkle and Zay who each held more roses, all different colors.

Lucas had yellow, Farkle had pink and Zay had white. 

"But he wanted us to give you these and tell you to be ready tonight by 7. Dress pretty." Zay winked at the end of his sentence causing the older girl to giggle.