Girl Meets Family Game Night

Matthews Residence: Living Room

Olivia, Shane, Auggie and Josh walked into the Matthews Apartment. The teens wanted to hangout since Josh was in town, but Auggie wanted to tag along.

"Family game night, now with extra family." Auggie said.

"But Shane is here." Cory pointed at the older boy.

"He's gonna be my Uncle one day." Auggie shrugged.

Olivia grinned, wrapping her arms around Shane's waist feeling him kiss the top of her head.

"Well, hello." Maya walked over to Josh twirling her hair, Auggie mocking her actions.

"Auggie didn't want to miss family game night, we never made it out of the city." Olivia shrugged.

"Oh," Josh spoke, handing Cory his change. "Here's your money."

"Hey, this is a dollar, I gave you a hundred." Cory said.

"That kind of money and your don't think we're gonna buy steaks?" The twins asked in sync.

"I paid for my own." Shane held his hand up.

Auggie rubbed his stomach, "Thank you, Papa."

"You know what?" Cory stood up, "My brother!"

"My brother!" Josh yelled back.

"Listen, you're here for game night. You're family, you're in. You too, Shane. Since you seem to never leave my sisters side." Cory said.

"Wouldn't want to be by anyone else."

The intercom buzzes, "Farkle."

"Lucas."

Riley walked over to the intercom, "Come on up."