Girl Meets Brother

Matthews Residence: Living Room

Olivia laid out on the couch, listening to her nephew turn down every babysitter that Cory and Topanga suggest to him.

"Come on, Auggie." Cory spoke to his son, "Just pick a babysitter."

"Why do you have to go anywhere? Aren't you happy with me?" Auggie asked his parents.

"Knock it off." Topanga told her son, "It's our anniversary."

"Alright, I'll give ya three hours. And bring me a back an Auggie bag."

"Okay, deal." Cory and Auggie shook hands.

"Alright. So, how about Shelly from down the street?" Topanga asked.

Auggie made a face, "Smelly Shelly?"

"He's right. How about Anna Stephonopoli?"

"'Wanna play Monopoly?' No, Anna, I don't, okay? I don't."Auggie said, "Aunt Liv, why can't you babysit me?"

"Sorry, Augs." Olivia sat up, "I made plans to watch movies over at Shane and Lucas'."

The door suddenly opened and in came Riley. "I'm late, I'm late. I know I'm late!"

"Seven minutes." Olivia's face was blank.

"Say nothing. Keep walking." Maya told her best friend.

"No." Riley walked over to the kitchen. "This is a thing. Deal with your bad girl."

"What the hell?" Olivia mumbled, eyebrow raised.

"Okay, where were you?" Topanga asked.

"Demolition. It's an alternative store. Where rebels go! And I bought this t-shirt I don't think you'll entirely approve of. Bleh!" Riley held up a t-shirt.