Girl Meets Secret of Life

John Quincy Middle School: Hallway

Maya and Riley stood in the hallways as Riley put her books into her locker.

"Ya know what I like?" Riley asked her best friend as she closed her locker, "Life. And I like it when it doesn't change. We should sing our happy song."

"We don't have a happy song." Maya told her.

"We should have a happy song." Riley said.

"We will never have a happy song."

"Not with that attitude." Riley said before the bell rang and the two went into the classroom through the front door, as Olivia and Shane walked through the back.

"So you don't want anything to change?" Maya asked as they sat in their seats.

"No, I don't like change. Change fills my pockets with pennies of uncertainty."

"Alright," Cory paused, looking at the two older teen, "Do you two ever go to school?"

"We already graduated. You went to said graduation." Olivia shrugged.

Cory raised an eyebrow at Shane.

"I go where ever this beauty tells me to go." He said, grabbing her face to mush it.

"Stop." She mumbled, swatting his hand away so they could sit in the two chairs behind Cory's.

"You love me." Shane mumbled, pecking her lips.

"I do." She grinned.

"Aww." The girls in the class said in sync, making the older teens to blush.

"So, should we actually learn about what happened in Belgium in 1831?" Cory asked.

"No!" Farkle yelled.