Girl Meets Lucas & Liv

Matthews/Friar Residence: Living Room

Lucas laid out on the brand new couch in his brother and Olivia's house. Shane had left half an hour ago after their parents dropped the youngest Friar off for the weekend before school started back. And Olivia was currently taking a shower.

"What are you doing?" Olivia's voice rung out as she looked at Lucas in amusement.

"Just hanging."

"Since Shane is working, you wanna go do something with me?" Olivia asked, "I've never actually been in this house alone yet."

"What are we gonna do?" Lucas asked, rolling onto the floor and standing up.

"You eat breakfast yet?" She asked and he shook his head in response, "Alright, then let's get food."

"Can I drive? I have my permit." Lucas asked as they walked out the door.

The brunette girl shrugged her shoulders and tossed him the keys to her car as they switched sides, getting in the car.

"Topanga's or you wanna drive more into the city and get something different?" Olivia asked, pulling google maps up on her phone and looking at Lucas.

"Let's try something different." The sandy blonde boy shrugged.

"We on something, something, some. We on something different." She hummed quietly too herself, pulling the directions to a pancakes house up and sitting it up so that Lucas could follow them.

✖✖✖

New York City

"Oh, they have chocolate chip." Olivia grinned, looking down at the menu that was placed in front of her. "You know what you're getting yet?"

"I'm thinking chocolate chip also." Lucas told her.

Olivia nodded her head, "I think I'm gonna add bacon. You can never go wrong with bacon."

Soon the two of them order and now were waiting for their food to get there.

"Liv, do you and Shane know when you're gonna get married?" Lucas asked, looking at his soon to be sister-in-law.

"We wanna get married on Josh and I's birthday next year. Valentines day." She told him. "And, yes, we asked Josh if it was okay since it was our birthday. He's cool with it. Then we'll leave for a couple of days for honeymoon. We haven't really thought about what we were gonna go yet."

"I'm really happy you'll be my sister." Lucas smiled.

Olivia smiled back at her fiance's baby brother. "I'm really happy I'll be your sister too."

"Technically, that would then make Riley my niece by marriage." Lucas said, "I don't want a relationship with Riley anymore, but I don't wanna break her heart. And Maya? I don't think I've ever had feelings for her. It was more like a spur of the moment kind of thing."

"Listen, Lucas, I get that at some point you wanted things to work our between you and Riley, but you wanna know what I think?" Olivia asked and he nodded his head, "I think, you need to have a talk with both of them. And I also think that it's time for you to move on and find someone else that you like. Trust me, you fall in love more than once."

"But?"

"But, sometimes it only takes one time for you to find your soulmate and that's if you really have a connection with them. So, find you a girl that has more interest with you than most girls do. You never know, maybe you'll find the person you're gonna marry one day." Olivia shrugged. "And when you do, I'm sure Maya and Riley will give you all the support in the world."

"I never talk to someone outside of the girls, Farkle and Zay. Plus, I think girls don't pay attention to me because of Riley and Maya always try to keep them away from me." Lucas said.

"Sometimes it's okay to branch out from your friends and make new ones. I'm not telling you that you need to make some new ones." Olivia told him before pausing, "I'm gonna find you a girlfriend, a nice one."

"How are gonna do that?" Lucas raised an eyebrow.

"My friend from Philly? He's got a sister your age that he'll let you take on a date." Olivia shrugged.

"Can we do a double date? Just so it's not awkward at first?" He asked.

"Of course." She smiled, "Are you done? Wanna go to the zoo?"

"Aren't we to old to go to the zoo?"

✖✖✖

New York: The Zoo

"Run, Lucas! Run!"

"Why did you have to throw a stick?"

People watched and moved back as Olivia and Lucas ran through the Zoo with an angry ostrich running behind them.

✖✖✖

Matthews/Friar Residence: Living Room

Sniffles sounded throughout the room as The Titanic played on the TV screen.

"Come on, Rose!" Olivia sobbed, "Move your ass over so Jack can have a seat! You're skinny enough to share!"

"Oh! Don't pry his could dead hands from the door!" Lucas sobbed, "She did it anyway!"

✖✖✖

"Alright, what do you want for dinner?" Olivia asked, "We got, absolutely nothing. Chines take out?"

"Sounds good to me." Lucas shrugged.

✖✖✖

"Liv! Lucas! I'm home!" Shane called, walking into the kitchen where the two sat at the kitchen table, playing cards.

"Hey, baby." Olivia smiled as he leaned down to peck her lips. "We ordered take out for dinner."

"So, what did you guys do all day?" Shane asked, sitting at the table.

"Went to IHop for breakfast." Olivia started.

"Went to the zoo and got changed by an ostrich."

"Watched Titanic."

"Cried over Titanic."

"Yelled at Rose because she's dumb."

"And now here we are."

"How do you get chased by an animal at the zoo?" Shane raised an eyebrow at his fiance and younger brother.

"I/Olivia threw a stick."

Authors Note:
Okay the outfit at the top was made by @vampirerose666. And any other outfit in that format was made by her.