🌟Chapter 1🌟

Dallon was angry. Beyond angry. He felt betrayed and lied to. How could he? After all they had, it turned out to all be a lie for him! Dallon actually fell in love and for what? To get his heart broken?

Here's a little backstory. Dallon grew up like a normal kid, but not really. He was 'freakishly' tall as his parents would like to say and well he was gay.

Being gay was most certainly not ok, especially when practically everyone in the small town were Mormons. But did Dallon give any flying fucks? The answer is no, he didn't.

He practically raised himself as his parents decided to ignore his existence and his sister, well she killed herself when he was 2. His parents blamed it on him because they paid too much attention on him and not enough on her, so they ignored him for the rest of his life.

Dallon was always called 'a tree' for being so tall, coincidently he ended up loving trees and plants more than anything. He was so interested in agriculture he was sure it was going to be his career choice.

Of course, that was before music came into his life. He was so interested in both he couldn't possibly choose. But then he met him.

The most gorgeous person he'd ever seen. He had chocolate brown eyes and what looked like the fluffiest hair ever. His forehead was a bit big though, but Dallon didn't mind because nobody's perfect.

Or so he thought, he found out how talented the mysterious boy was at music and he had the voice of an angel.

Dallon was slowly falling in love with a boy he didn't even know the name of! He was so mad at himself at the time and he still is, because as happy as that boy made Dallon, little did he know he ruined his life.

Now, you may be wondering who that mystery boy is, but that's a story for another time.