☁️Chapter 12☁️

After that, Dallon and Brendon parted their ways. Brendon offered to take Dallon home but he kindly declined.

Dallon cautiously entered the headquarters. He walked up to his room to see a boy with blue hair in his bed.

"Hello?" Dallon called out. Once he noticed the boy was asleep he decided to get a mattress and lay down.

He went on his phone scrolled through Instagram. He was mainly stalking Gerard Way, the lead singer of his favourite band My Chemical Romance.

He wanted to be in a band one day, to somewhat make his parents proud for once, but he doubted it.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! Is this your bed?" The boy suddenly asked. Dallon nodded giving him a small smile.

"It's fine though, I don't mind staying here. One question though, who exactly are you?" Dallon asked.

"Oh! How rude of me, my name is Ryan Seamen I'll be sticking by your side from now on," he said quite vaguely.

"What do you mean by that?" Dallon looked at him weirdly.

"You know how witches have familiars?" Dallon nodded.

"Well I'm like that, except human form. You see you're not like most people, you were destined to be an angel, but you were sent down here on a mission to defeat the government. We send numerous angels down at the same time just in case one dies. You're special though, you're not an ordinary angel you're more powerful; you shouldn't let this get to your head though, you're still very much able to die and if you died as a corrupt human, you'd still be able to go down to hell," he explained.

Dallon tried to process this in his mind but he couldn't. "Wait but how am I an angel? This is all real?"

"This is something humans can't process, many people guessed how this all works but everyone is wrong. Whenever something as horrible as this happens we send angels down as humans, they don't know until they join organisations or armies like this one and another 'guardian angel' gets sent down to try protect them. You're each assigned your own special angel, something happened to Ryan Ross' angel and no one knows what it is. If we didn't do this then the word would be corrupt, far worse than it is now."

"Anyway, I think we'll be the best of friends!" He said cheerfully.

"You want to be my friend?" Dallon asked confused.

"Of course I do! I've been watching over you, and I can tell from now on you're truly a blessing," he said giving him a bright smile.

"Also you can't hide anything from me, I already know everything there is. Lying to me would be very bad," he said sternly.

Dallon blushed, that means he knows about him being gay, and his suicidal thoughts.

"Whenever you have an urge, I'll be here. I can finally protect you and I will," he said softly.

"Can other people see you?" He asked.

"No, that's why you can't talk to me in public, unless you want to come across as crazy," he said.

"Oh..." Dallon said sadly, hoping to not be alone for once.

"I'm just kidding, I can be visible to the human eye if I wish, don't worry about it. You'll never be alone now that I'm here," he said messing up Dallon's hair.

Dallon blushed before fixing his hair. It's not everyday you get an attractive angel to appear in your bed.

"You might wanna be careful what you think, I can read your mind you know," he said winking at Dallon jokingly.

Dallon's eye went wide and he blushed even more. "S-sorry," he stuttered.

"Nah don't apologise, I was just playing with ya. I know it was a compliment and that you have a massive crush on a certain someone with a five head," he teased causing Dallon to let out a soft laugh.

Dallon knew he was going to enjoy his time with Ryan.