⭐️Chapter 4⭐️

Brendon walked to class with a big grin on his face. He sat down next to his best friend who went through the same thing, except things turned out to be fine with him.

"Hey jish, hows Ty?" Brendon asked. It was too dangerous for Tyler to leave the house, as Josh's parents were still a threat.

"He's doing great! He's super lonely though, I'm going to surprise him with a dog after school," Josh smiled brightly.

"How long has it been since he had to be taken to the safe house?" Brendon asked.

"I think about 2 years, maybe 3? I'm pretty sure we're the only people he's seen since that time period," Josh frowned.

"I hope more people rebel against their parents, in secret of course," Brendon said.

"You know what they say, keep your friends but your enemies closer," Josh agreed.

"Did Tyler get over that blurryface thing?" Brendon asked getting quieter.

Josh frowned, he nodded slowly. "Scary times that was, a lot of screaming too," he sighed.

"At least he's better now," Brendon said trying to lighten the mood.

"Attention everyone! We have two new students, please say your name and a fact about yourself," the teacher - whatever their name was - said.

"Hey, my name is Jon Walker and I play the bass and guitar," he smiled. Brendon grinned thinking about a certain tall boy who also plays the bass.

"Hey I'm Spencer Smith and I play the drums," he said which caused Josh to fangirl quietly, because someone else finally plays the drums.

"Sit wherever you want, I couldn't care less," the teacher said before putting his legs on the desk.

Brendon rolled his eyes, he hated maths because his teacher was a lazy little piece of shit that couldn't teach to save his life.

"Hey Jon, Spencer over here!" Brendon called over. There were two seats free, since people were too scared to sit next to Brendon and Josh for some reason.

They both walked over grinning. "I'm Brendon and this is Josh, he plays the drums too," Brendon said gesturing for Spencer to sit next to him.

He turned to Jon, "I have a tall friend called Dallon, he plays the bass too," Brendon told him.

"Dallon Weekes?" Jon asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Brendon asked.

"Eh never mind," he said vaguely before giving Spencer a weird look.

~After lessons~

"Spencer come on! We've found him, our new leader!" Jon said excitedly.

"I'm coming, calm your tits Jon," Spencer said running over.

Brendon overheard their conversation and couldn't help to follow them.

Once Jon spotted Dallon he called him over.

"Hello are you Dallon Weekes?" Jon asked.

"Yes, how do you know?" Dallon raised an eyebrow.

"I'll explain later I promise, but we can't talk here, it's too dangerous," Spencer said grabbing both Jon and Dallon by the wrist.

Brendon was about to follow them before Josh called him, which distracted him and gave them the chance to leave.

"God damnit, Josh! What do you want?" He scowled.

Josh had tears in his eyes. Brendon's expression softened. "What happened Josh?" He asked wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"It's Tyler, they've found him," he whispered, causing Brendon to gasp loudly.