⚡️Chapter 5⚡️

~Meanwhile with Spencer, Jon and Dallon~

"Hey let me go! I can walk you know?" Dallon said annoyed. Luckily for him, Spencer decided to let go.

Dallon rubber his wrists, since Spencer's grip was extremely tight. "Sorry about that," spencer apologised.

"We're going to miss our next class!" Dallon said worriedly. "It's fine we can just skip," Jon said.

Dallon gasped. "I've never skipped class before," he said, suddenly getting quieter.

"It's fine, it's for a good cause we promise. But it might get you-" Jon slapped Spencer across the head before he could finish, but Dallon took no notice.

They entered through a secret door to a secret room. It was beautiful in Dallon's opinion.

There was practically every plant there somehow, hell there was even a waterfall. It felt to magical.

Dallon felt like he was in a fairytale. There were even bunnies! Dallon carefully picked one up and stroked its fur.

Dallon giggled at the softness. He placed the bunny down and spotted a few other animals.

"Enjoying yourself, tall boy?" Spencer smiled. Dallon merely nodded.

"Now Dallon, do you want an explanation?" Jon asked, but the obvious answer was yes.

"We're part of this organisation, full of environmentalists. We call ourselves The Protestors. We fight against the corrupt government even if we die in the process," Jon started; he took a quick breathe before talking again.

"People tend to die, a lot of them. The government use their children as a way to get protestors to kill themselves or get killed," Jon had a sad look in his eyes.

"We recently lost our best friend Ryan Ross, and we still don't know who caused him to take his life, but whoever it was, I won't show any mercy," Dallon looked at the two of them and he was on the verge of crying.

Why was the government to cruel?

"The worst part is everyone in the government are immortal, they consume something - we don't know what - that keeps them alive, that's why traitors can die," Dallon felt like he was in some sort of fanfiction.

All of this was so strange. "We've been analysing you Dallon, you're our perfect recuit," Spender said.

"But what is it for exactly, why are we fighting against the government?" Dallon asked, they said something about environmentalists but what did they mean about that?

"Our purpose is to save our planet, the government are causing it to be so destroyed and degraded. Most of us were born into this, yet we still recruit others for the sake of it, we need you Dallon. You might be our only hope," Jon said softly.

"Me? What's so special about me? I'm just a normal boy," Dallon said confused.

"You're more than that, it's not something we can tell you, you'll have to figure it out on your own Dallon, but we'll always be by your side; protecting you," Spencer said.

"I'm in I guess, but what exactly do it do?" Dallon asks.

"Nothing yet, you need to train, we're going up against people we've fought for centuries," Jon said.

"You begin tomorrow morning, and you've got to forget about school, there's no chance you can go back now you've become part of our team," Spencer said.

"I can't just drop out of school! I have a future!" Dallon exclaimed.

"But we need to protect yo-" Spencer started but got cut off by Jon.

"The government won't find out, not this time. We have to watch over him from afar, otherwise they'll suspect. It's best if he still attends school, it'll be less suspicious that way," Jon said.

"You're right I guess, but I swear if we lose him too, I don't know what I'll do," Spencer sighed.

"We won't, I know this time we'll win and won't have to worry about them ever again," Jon said causing both Dallon and Spencer have a little hope.