🌦Chapter 13🌦

A/N
Sorry for not updating! I've been really busy lately but I'll try to update more often

"Ryan," Dallon said poking his angel but yet he received no reply.

"Ryan."

Poke.

"Ryan."

Poke.

"Ryan Seamen."

Poke.

"Ryan Oceanman."

Poke.

"rYAN."

Poke.

"SEMEN."

Poke.

"You know as a guardian angel you're doing a terrible job," Dallon said pouting. Ryan sighed.

"How exactly? I'm just trying chill but instead I have some tall human tree thing poking me while making terrible puns out of my name," he said with sass. Dallon made an overdramatic gasp.

"How dare you! What if I was poking you to tell you I was dying! Or or that I had some fatal disease! Do you not care about me Ryan? And those 'terrible puns' are what keep me sane! I'll have you know they were spectacular!" Dallon said crossing his arms.

"Sure whatever, what was it you really wanted to tell me," Ryan asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well my friend, I wanted to know if you play an instrument of some sort," Dallon has always wanted to start a band but he didn't have any friend to actually do so.

"Yeah actually! I can play quite a few but I personally prefer playing drums. And for the band idea I think it's awesome! I think if you don't find anyone else I'll definitely be up for the job I mean a two man band would be so cool," he rambled on.

Dallon smiled. "You have a lot of talent and potential kid, I can see you getting far in life," Ryan complimented which caused Dallon to blush.

"Thank you," he said grinning. "Not many people focus on me to be completely honest," he said.

"I know dude, but you're great nonetheless," he said while giving Dallon a small hug.

Suddenly Ryan's phone started to ring. "Hello? Who is this?" He asked.

"Mum?!" He let a confused grunt.

"How do you have a phone in heaven? How do you even have service? What the he-" he was cut off.

Suddenly a voice was heard.

"Watch your profanity young boy! Just because you're on Earth doesn't mean you have to suddenly be all corrupt. I just came to check on you. How's that human Dallon? Are you treating him well? Is he treating you well? Are you two having fun? When can I meet him? Hey why don't I come down for dinner tomorrow! I'll be there by 7, bye Ryan love you!" She said before hanging up.

Before Ryan could answer any of her questions she hung up. Dallon stared at Ryan with an expression that said 'what just happened?'

"Well then let's just ignore that whole scenario and pretend it never happened. God she made it sound like we were dating or something," he said rolling his eyes.

Dallon gave him a toothy grin. "I like her already, I don't know what it is but she just reminds me of someone but I just can't put my finger on it," Dallon said before receiving a fake disgusted look from Ryan.

"Oh god I swear to god if you two start bonding for some weird reason I will literally throw up. I know you're like secretly a stereotypical dad who has all these sorts of dad jokes," Ryan said shoving Dallon playfully.

"What can I say, it's in my blood," he said wiggling his eyebrows at Ryan causing him to make a gagging nose.

"I'm just messing with ya, she can't be that bad am I right?" He said somehow managing to grin even wider.

Ryan groaned. "Just shut up giraffe," he said before flopping onto the bed.

"Okay jokes aside, scooch over and make room for me. I wanna platonic cuddle with you," Dallon said while Ryan obeyed.

The two fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms, but they said no homo so it was fine and definitely not gay.