🌤Chapter 10🌤

A/n
My gf broke up with me today haha I'm not crying you are. I need a hug rn before I breakdown e.e I'm such a fuck up oop- so guess what I'm doing? Writing some shitty fanfic no one likes ok I'm gonna go die now goodbYE

"Babeeeee!" A high pitched scream could be heard.

"Not now, Audrey! I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to hear you, I don't want to see you and most importantly I don't want to be with you, so please do us all a favour and fuck off," Brendon snapped.

He saw her lip starting quivering before she burst into tears. He rolled his eyes because he knew she didn't care.

She had a new boy toy every week or so, he wasn't going to fall for her lame tricks. There was a reason he was extra snappy today though.

Coincidentally, Ryan killed himself on his and Brendon's year anniversary. It's as if he planned it on purpose.

Today would've been their two year anniversary. That'd only be if Brendon didn't mess everything up.

He cursed himself for existing. If only he saved him in time. Maybe he'd be brave enough to escape like Josh.

Sure, he had developed massive feelings for Dallon, but Ryan was the first person who made him experience real love and happiness.

It's been 2 years, you'd think he recover by now. Nope, he was still head over heels for a boy he lost.

He felt bad. Not only did he cause such a sweet soul to take away the beautiful gift of life, he's getting another boy involved in all this chaos too.

He promised himself that he'd never ever love again but within two years he broke it. Only two years!

Brendon was so mad at himself. Sometimes he wished life was easy. Maybe in another world he could be with Ryan or Dallon, but he can't be with either in this one.

He'd be forced to marry his best friend or something. His parents may not be homophobic but he wasn't allowed to love anyone he wanted.

He was refrained and he knew that he'd never be able to be truly happy with the person his parents set him up with.

He sighed before teleporting to Ryan's grave. No one ever came to this graveyard for some reason so he didn't have to worry about being seen.

He placed some flowers and kissed the gravestone. "I'm so sorry I'm such a fucked up. I messed up to the point where I costed your life. I love you so fucking much and I promise to never treat someone I love like I did to you. I hope you're happy in heaven, with your family and your soulmate. You deserve so much more than this." Brendon said tears all over his cheeks. He was definitely an ugly cryer.

"LONG LIVE GEORGE RYAN ROSS THE THIRD!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, knowing that no one was there oh but how wrong he was.

He placed on last kiss on the gravestone before getting up. He heard someone call out his name.

He turned around seeing the last person he thought would be there.

He stood there in utter shock. No words could leave his mouth. He looked completely awestruck.

"What are you doing here?" They asked, at the same time.