✨Chapter 2✨

Brendon Boyd Urie, son of the two most important people in the government. Not that anyone needed to know that.

He hated everything to do with his family from their personalities to their jobs. They were destroying this earth.

One good thing about them though is that they don't care who he loves - gender wise that is - unless they were environmentalists or protestors.

They hated all of them, so they made Brendon got close to one; Brendon had to destroy him. At first Brendon was doing exceptionally well, but then he fell in too deep.

His parents always made him do this, they said the world was better off without them. Boy did Brendon believe them until he met him.

He was perfect, he played the guitar and he had the cutest smile. He had soft curly brown hair, and sun kissed skin.

Brendon was in love, oh he was whipped. But then he found out who Brendon really was and why Brendon really noticed him.

After he found out he packed his things and left, he was furious and heartbroken. Brendon wanted to apologise. He wanted to be wrapped in his arms but he couldn't.

Then the news spread, the poor boy killed himself all because of Brendon. He felt so guilty while his parents cheered! They actually celebrated the death of a young boy!

From that day forward, Brendon never missed a day of visiting George Ryan Ross The Third's grave.

He promised to himself, that'd he never do it again, but didn't you know promises were made to be broken?

He never plucked up the courage to confront his parents, so he just had to let everyone he pretended to love to die.

He was slowly turning into his parents, emotionless and cruel. That was before he met Dallon Weekes.

He reminded him so much of Ryan it hurt. It hurt so much. Brendon couldn't help himself. He fell in love twice. With practically the same boy.

They were so alike, but Brendon hoped they weren't too alike.

Knowing Brendon's luck, they were. He got assigned by his parents to make Dallon fall in love with him so he can kill himself.

He loved Dallon too much, but Brendon broke everything he touched.