🔥Chapter 8🔥

Brendon glanced at the note before picking it up and reading it.

Hey josh! We heard of the governments plans so we took him over to the headquarters. We've found a new guy! His name is Dallon Weekes and I have a feeling we'll win this. Anyway drop by as soon as you see this and stay strong!

Lots of love,
Jon and Spencer xx

Brendon was shocked. What if his parents found out? He couldn't bare to hurt Dallon. He was just so done with hurting people.

It was time for him to join The Protestors for real this time. He quickly ran over to Josh and passed him the note.

He smiled softly. "My baby boy is safe," he sighed in relief. "C'mon Brendon, it's time to go see my baby," he grinned.

Brendon grabbed ahold of Josh before teleporting into the school. Luckily the place was deserted and no one saw them.

"Where is this headquarter thing?" Brendon asked Josh. "It's the most beautiful place ever, way better than the governments one," he said before grabbing him and dragging him to the headquarters.

"Spencer? Jon? Where are you guys? Where's Ty?" Josh called out. All of a sudden he saw three boys walk out from what looked like the entrance to an office.

"We're here, Ty could you show Josh his room?" Jon asked to which Tyler kindly nodded.

"And now you, Brendon Urie correct?" Jon asked to which he nodded. "Well, both Josh and Tyler have been telling us how you hated the government," he said.

"Basically, we want you to join us, except only Spencer, Josh, Ty and I will know. You can't utter a word to anyone in our organisation not even Dallon, got it?" Jon said.

"Ok, but quick question. Why can't I tell anyone?" He asked suspiciously.

"There's a traitor among us, we don't know who it is, so we must keep our plans secret. Hence why we're hiding Dallon in his room, we are trying our best to train him but it'll take time. As for Dallon, you can't tell him because currently he must only know Jon and I, for safety reasons of course." Spencer explained.

Brendon nodded. "Do you have any idea who it is?" Jon sighed.

"We have our suspicions, but we can't say who just yet, it's too risky. Especially out in the opening like this," Jon said.

Brendon gave them a confused look. "There's no one here?" Brendon said.

"Someone will always be looking, that's out of our reach but there'll always be someone lurking," Spencer said, suddenly becoming quieter.

"You've got to go, hurry before they wonder why you're gone, you have permission to teleport in here," Jon announced.

And with that Brendon teleported away, thinking about the eventful day he's had.