Chapter 2 - Secrets and Tips

--------------------

Hiccup's POV:

--------------------

"Chief, winters nearly here, what do you propose we do? Should we prepare for the Windwisps?" Mulch asked.

"Yeah, make sure the hanger has enough room for them all, they are big dragons." I told him as he ran off.

"Hiccup! Finally. We were wondering if you were ever going to come." Fishlegs said, standing in the square with the rest of the gang.

"What am I going to do with her?" I asked them as I took a seat on one of the benches near by.

"Let her go out more often!" Astrid replied behind me. I turn around to see her hands on her hips.

"I'm sensing another family moment...bye." Ruff said and left with the rest of them.

"You can't keep her locked up all the time." Astrid said taking a seat next to me.

"You know I don't want to, I just want her safe. We don't need anymore limbs missing thank you." I grumbled putting my head in my hands.

"She isn't going to loose a limb." She persuaded.

"She thinks I don't care. All I want is her to be okay." I lifted my head to face her.

"She'll be fine. Where is she going to go?" Astrid giggled.

"I don't know?" I sighed.

"She loves you Hiccup. If only you could see that." She grabbed my hand.

"I guess your right. Fine, you win. She can start at the school." I replied.

"I'm sure she will be overwhelmed to here you say that."

"Wait, I have to tell her?"

"Hiccup, man up or gods sakes. She's your daughter now go talk to her!" Astrid ordered pulling me up.

"As long as she doesn't try to shoot me like last time." I muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I said, kissing her cheek and walking off.

--------------------

Eylimi's POV:

--------------------

"He never listens. And when he does its always with his overprotective scowl, like someone told him I was going to be kidnaped." I talked to Windwalker, my terrible terror. "Excuse me, Eylimi, I'm afraid I saw you outside. I ordered you to stay inside for the rest of your life, never to see the light of day again. Your safety is my one priority, you must never leave Berk ever!" I improvised dad, walking back and forth in my room while Windwalker just looked at me with a tilted head. The purple little guy just breathed a puff of smoke and curled up on the windowsill. "Thank you, for summing that up." I told him sarcastically and fell on my bed. Could this day get any worse?

"Eylimi?" I rest my case. "Eylimi? I heard dad call again from down stairs. I groaned and roll out of bed. I walked downstairs where I see him standing there.

"Dad! I need to talk to you dad." I said.

"I need to speak with you too Eylimi." He began.

"I think it's time you let me take care of myself more." I said but over the top he talked over.

"I think it's time you learned how to train a dragon." He said at the same time. Then we both followed with a... "What?"

"You go first." I offered.