Chapter 15 - Thorsday Thursday

Before I start this chapter off I would like to dedicate it to CrimsonMurcury for the great ideas in this chapter. Trust me, this chapter would have been ten times worse without the ideas. Read on and enjoy.

--------------------
Eylimi's POV:
--------------------
"What am I going to do? I don't know what to do?!" I complained as I walked next to Hunter.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll think of something. You always do." He encouraged.

"Yeah, not this time." I muttered.

"DUCK!" I heard as Hunter pushed me to the ground.

"MINE!" Vika yelled.

"MINE!" Viko yelled back.

"I SAW IT FIRST!" Vidgrip added as the Zippleback and Sandwraith swooped over us. We slowly stood up to see them trying to knock each other off their dragons.

"Come on! Youngest gets first pick!" Speedifist complained, joining in with the fight on his Toxic Nightshade, Bluevenom. He is only eighteen but still seems to hang with us.

"Vika, you know how you love me so much." Dogsbreath smiled, flying over to her on his Monstrous Nightmare, Sharpbite.

"YOU?! No way she loves me!" Mudskip yelled as his Snafflefang crashed into him.

"What's going on up there?" Hunter questioned as we watched all the different dragons crash into each other.

"I don't know?" I answered.

"ZIPPLEBACK DOWN!" I heard Vidgrip yell as the red Zippleback, Sneeze and Yawn came diving down towards us. I heard Vika and Viko scream as I ducked. The Zippleback swooped over us before flying back up towards the sky. I dropped back to the ground with Hunter as the four other dragon swooped above following the Zippleback. We stood back up where I saw Vidgrip snatch something out of Vika's hands.

"Haha! MINE!" He yelled with victory.

"Incoming!" I heard Dogsbreath announce as his Nightmare crashed into Vidgrip. A small stone like thing dropped out of his hands and Hunter caught it.

"What the?" He began as we both looked at the glowing stone. It looked familiar. The lot of them landed in front of us before jumping off their dragons and racing over to me.

"Give it back Hunter! That's my stone of fortune!" Viko yelled.

"I saw it first!" Vika complained as she punched him.

"Stone of fortune?" I thought to myself. I looked back to the stone as I saw it crack in the side. "CHANGEWING EGG!" I yelled as I grabbed it out of Hunters hands and tossed it high in the sky. It exploded as reached its hight and fell back down towards me. I caught the small red creature as it yawned before climbing up on my shoulder and falling asleep. I frowned at the gang as Speedifist slowly crept away.

"Oh no you don't." Hunter grabbed him by the back of the shirt before he could escape.
"Come on man, I'm no that small." He complained. He might have been eighteen but he really was small.

"Who found the egg?" I asked. Speedifist slowly raised his hand. "Then you're the one to look after it." I ordered, taking the dragon off my shoulder and handing it to him. He took it as it yawned again.
"Alright, I'm going to find another stone of fortune. I real one." Dogsbreath smiled as he walked away.
"No way! I am! Anything for my princess." Mudskip said following him.

"Ugh." She complained, turning away. Everyone sighed as they walked away. I heard a noise beside me. I looked down to see a chicken pecking at my shoe. I picked it up and it looked at me.