Chapter 7 - Hunter, Meet Cloudjumper.

--------------------

Eylimi's POV:

--------------------

Thunderdrum training today. Yay.... Alright, before I die, I might as well spend the day with Cloudjumper. I got on my clothes and walked downstairs hoping not to wake anyone up. I creeped out the door and shut it, quietly behind me. I made my way across Berk and into the forest. It was quiet. Really quiet. So quiet I could hear my own heart beat.

"Eylimi?" I heard from behind me.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed. I turned around kind of shocked. There, Hunter stood holding his sword.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, you just uh, gave me a fright." I responded.

"Gave you a fright?" He repeated with a sarcastic face.

"Yeah, uh what are you doing here?" I asked. Looking behind him to see Cloudjumpers tail in the distance.

"Um, I'm here every day to practice with the sword." He responded.

"Uh, uh, uh, you are?" I stuttered.

"Yes." He answered.

"Um, I've never seen you here this early before." I say. Trying to distract him as I saw Cloudjumper stick his head up.

"Probably because not many people are up this early." He said.

"Hehe, yeah." I coughed.

"What are you looking at?" He asked as he turned around. I rushed in front of him, blocking the view.

"Oh, nothing. I just saw a butterfly." I respond.

"What's going on?"

"Going on? Nothing. I just came down here for a stroll." I say.

"What was that?" He asked as we heard a bush rattle.

"Probably just a squirrel."

"Didn't sound like a squirrel." He said and began walking that direction. I tried to push him back but it was as if I was merely a fly.

"No, no, no! Uh, shouldn't you be getting back to your sword throwing or whatever you do?" I asked.

"No, I've got time. Why are you holding me back?" He asked.

"No reason, just, there might be a bear or something." I say.

"A bear? Really?"

"Yeah, who knows." I say.

"Wait a second." He pushes me aside with wide eyes. I saw Cloudjumpers head stick up from behind the bushes. "GET DOWN." He pushed me to the floor and was about to get up to try and try to mussel him so he couldn't hurt us.

"No!" I yelled as I tossed the net out of his hand.

"He's not dangerous." I said.

"Who is he!" Hunter yelled.

"Hunter, Cloudjumper..." I began.

"Cloudjumper!!! You found him?!" He yelled, getting up from the floor.

"Yeah, and he is trained so don't hurt him please." I begged as Cloudjumper nudged me friendly.

"You ride it?" He asked seriously.

"Uh, uh, uh. Hehe" I stuttered.

"Your so busted." He said shaking his head as he ran.

"That's it I'm dead!" I said to myself as Cloudjumper walked off. "Hey! This is your problem too!" I yelled at him.