Chapter 4 - Old Friend

--------------------

Eylimi's POV:

--------------------

"Come on, come on, where are you, useless pile of scales." I muttered walking through the forest hoping to find the Stormcutter. He had to be around here somewhere. Where does he go anyway. Typical, some people loose their knife or a mug no not me a manage to loose and entire dra...

"Grrrrawww!" I heard from behind the trees. I slowly made my way threw the leaf litter until I saw him. There he was, the giant beast in front of me. His huge tail wrapped around a log while he munched on a few fish. I slowly got closer to get a better look but a twig snapped. It turned to face me. The huge yellow eyes staring me down.

"Ah, ah, ah, hey, um, Cloudjumper." I stuttered as he got closer. He growled as he got nearer and nearer. I saw the nose like scale move as he smelt me. His eyes widened as I was pushed up against a tree. "Wait, wait what?.... Oh." I said as he tried to get into my pocket. He wanted the dragon nip I brought. Just Incase he was going to kill me. I took it out and he collapsed on his back legs while his head rested on the floor with puppy eyes. I held out my hand while trying to stay as far away as possible.

"Mrrrr?" It purred. The Stormcutter took a sniff and looked up to me for a second. I wondered why it didn't just take it...never mind. The dragon grabbed it out of my hand and swallowed it in a matter of seconds. It looked back to me and tried to see if I had more.

"Ah, ah, ah, no, no, ah, I don't, have any more." I muttered backing away a bit. I was cornered between the dragon and the tree. I quickly reached my arm around the trunk and grabbed the staff. I put it in front of me for protection and suddenly the Stormcutter roared and backed away. I stood up and looked at it as it arched it's back and kept its head down low. It came closer slowly and smelt it. It looked up to me. It was staring right through my eyes. I looked at it kind of shocked. I turned my head and it copied. I tilted it the other way and it did the same. It was like a mirror image.

"Mrrrrrrr." It purred. I reached out my hand to touch him but he growled. I tried again and he took a moment to smell it. Before I knew it he lifted his nose up to my hand and I rubbed it. I felt something shock me. It was like I was hit by a wave. I breathed out heavily for a second and noticed Cloudjumper in front of me. I looked into his eyes and saw my reflection. I looked at myself for a moment. The Stormcutter backed away and I lowered my hand. He drew his attention back to the staff. He nudged it.

"Hu? What's wrong with the....ahhhhhh!" I yelled as I hung on to the staff for life. He picked it up and took to the sky. "Oh! No, no, no, no!" I yelled as he kept flying. "Oh Odins ghost, oh this is it!" I yelled as I looked how high I was. I saw a tree coming my way. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!" I screamed as it got closer. I saw the tall branches coming my way. I'm a goner for sure. I closed my eyes as I went to hit it but suddenly I was flung into the air. "Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed as I saw I was falling. I landed on the back of the Stormcutter. "No saddle." I whispered to myself shocked as I looked for something to hold onto.

"Grrrrmmmm." I heard him giggle for a second. I don't know how but I knew what he was going to do next.

"No! No don't!" I yelled but I was cut short as he spun over a tree. I thought quick but instead of grabbing onto something I ended running around his neck staying upright. He started flying again as I got my balance. He began flying up as I squatted and tried to stay on his back. Surprisingly it worked.

"Grrr." He warned me. He was going to drop. This isn't good. I looked around for a second to notice the scales going down his forehead could be hooked. I grabbed my staff and hooked on the end of it to a scale. Suddenly he dove and gladly my idea worked as I stood up and hung onto it.

How To Train Your Dragon: The Next HeirOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara