Chapter 11 - Hiccups Nightmare

"And the second last group arrive! What have you guys got?" Gobber yelled to them.

"Our something amazing is this!" Dogsbreath held up a long staff. I stood up, pushing Gobber aside as I looked at it. The long black thing with a spear on the end was held in his hand.

"No." I muttered.

"Oh no." Mum whispered to herself from behind me. Dogsbreath had a smile on his face but we definitely didn't.

"Bloodfist." I muttered to myself.

"Bloody who?" Dogsbreath questioned.

"GRRRRRRR! We heard from the left. I turned to see people running away. Dogsbreath dropped the staff and flew away on his dragon. I stood solid not moving an inch. The giant creature rose from the depths of the ocean to look me directly in the eye. It growled unimpressed. This couldn't be happening.

I looked into the beasts eyes and all I saw was the replay of dads death. Toothless having no control and killing him right in front of my eyes. My best friend, a murderer. The beasts eyes narrowed at me and it roared before turning away to face the rest of the town. Toothless nudged me. I didn't look at him though, everything around me went fuzzy as I collapsed to my knees. This is my worst nightmare.

"Hiccup! Hiccup!" I heard Astrid yell. She put her hands on either side of my cheeks and tried to snap me back into reality but everything was quiet. All I could here was my dad scream.

"SON!" Was all I heard over and over again. I couldn't tell what was going on anymore. Suddenly a group of dragons landed in front of me.

"Chief!" I heard Mudskip yell. A man approached me.

"HUNTER!" I heard Eret yell.

"Hunter?" I muttered to myself. I began to hear properly again and I could see clearer. His face came into sight. Before he could even talk to his father he came strait to me. I just looked at him in amazement for a moment but he snapped his fingers in front of my face before forcing me to stand.

He put his hand on top of my head and turned it to the right where I saw the bewilderbeast already making a quick lunch of the town. There, above it flew a four winged creature. As it glided above, examining the bewilderbeast there stood on its back, a fine girl, long braided hair with bright blue eyes.

"EYLIMI!" Screamed Astrid so loud she could have smashed a window.

"EYLIMI!" I heard others yell and cheer.

"Eylimi." I whispered to myself. I moved Hunter out of the way and began running as fast as my legs cloud carry me. Toothless ran ahead.

--------------------
Eylimi's POV:
--------------------

"WOAH!" Hunter yelled, standing up on Firedrop to get a better look. We approached Berk where at the edge of the bridge was the bewilderbeast, with an angry look. I stood up on Cloudjumper to get a better glimpse. There, in front of the creature was dad, collapsed on his knees, staring into the eyes of the beast. The creature made a loud roar and turned towards the town after noticing Toothless behind him.

"What do we do?" Vidgrip questioned.

"There's nothing." Mudskip immediately gave up.

"No!" I shouted. Everyone turned to me. "Hunter. Go tell my dad I'm here." I ordered him. "I have an idea." I muttered to myself.

"Woah, no. I'm helping you." Hunter told me.

"Do as I say!" I yelled back before Cloudjumper turned away from the group. As he turns he flips as usual. I've gotten used to staying up the right way. Whenever he turns, I run around his neck like staying upright on a moving ball. I saw the others fly over to dad while I began flying towards the bewilderbeast. I hovered above it for a while as I examined it below. "Okay Cloudjumper. We can do this." I told him.

"Grrrr." He complained. I took a deep breath before Cloudjumper dove. We have gotten so close he knows exactly what I want him to do. I don't even have to say anything. We got faster and faster as we dove. He pulled up as we flew under the beasts leg. We flew up to face him. Cloudjumper roared. The beast roared back, much louder. It's eyes narrowed. Suddenly Cloudjumper began shaking. He was flipping all different directions, trying to fling me off. I held on with my staff best I could.

"Woah!" I repeated as Cloudjumper was flapping out of control.

"RRRRROOOOOAWWWWWWW!" I heard Toothless scream as he stood on a tall ice spike. He shot six blasts at the creature before he reached his shot limit. The bewilderbeast roared back before shooting a pile of ice at him. Toothless quickly jumped out of the way but his tail got caught in the ice.

He hung upside down from the now frozen spike he was stuck too. Only a plasma blast can break the ice and he had none left so now he hung there helplessly. I saw dad run underneath him. He patted his nose before looking up to me. He nodded and placed his hand on his heart. He did love me! I was flung off Cloudjumper with a final tumble.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed as I fell head first towards the land. Suddenly I was caught by Cloudjumper again. He stopped shaking and faced the bewilderbeast again. This time he wasn't out of control. He roared at him but then began shaking, trying to tumble me off again! I noticed the bewilderbeast had the poor dragon under a trance.

"HEY!" I heard Hunter yell. Cloudjumper snapped out of it and began flying straight again. I looked to my right to see Hunter standing on an ice spike. The bewilderbeast had his face only a few meters away from his. "Look familiar!" He asked the beast as he held a black staff staff above his head. The dragon roared a mighty roar and was about to take Hunter in one bite.

"NOOO!" I screamed, holding my hand out his direction. I watch helplessly as suddenly the creature swallowed him and the ice spike whole. "HUNTER!" I screamed and fell to sit on Cloudjumpers neck. I felt a tear run down my cheek but then the creature started doing something weird.