Chapter 11 - To the Courts

You woke up to see the white shirt of someone tall restricting all of the view in front of you, "Tsu-Tsukishima" you breathed out slowly, and yelped quietly when you felt him pull you even more against him, "you need to let go of me".

"No I don't" He replied, his voice husky and riddled with sleep. He let go of the back of your neck so you had just enough moving room to look at the clock on the wall, "its 5:am, I've got 1 more hour".

Your stomach grumbled and your fingers clenched the lower half of your shirt, "ah.. please let go Tsukki... I need to eat".

You were finally saved as Kiyoko grabbed your forearm and surprisingly produced enough strength to yank you up to your feet and out of the blonde's grip. He grumbled but refused to admit his defeat and simply rolled over.

You clapped your hands together softly in a praying motion towards the hair-haired girl, "Thankyou Kiyoko-senpai" you whispered, she covered her giggle with her hand. Tugging the sleeve of your top, she urged you over the sleeping bodies of the boys and out into the crisp morning air.

Once outside you had to quickly smooth down your bed hair when you were approached by the teacher, "oh good morning Takeda-sensei!" You smiled and bowed a little, covering your yawn with your fingers. The young man adjusted his glasses and returned the greeting cheerfully, before he asked the two of you to help him prepare some breakfast before the boys woke up.

You had just finished setting out the plates on the little picnic table you had put up outside the car, waiting patiently for the boys to finish packing their bags and getting changed inside the gym. When your phone began to ring; you looked at it and found yourself curious when you saw 'Hajime Iwazumi's name on the screen.

You slide the button to answer and held the phone up to your hear, "good morning Hajime, something wrong?"

"Mmm" His voice was low, and a little groggy after just waking up, "Ass-kawa just called me 8 times and said you weren't picking up, he wants to make you're going to see him after our game against Karasuno".

"Well obviously I didn't pick up..." You dusted your nails against your shirt, "I blocked his number". Kiyoko gave you an 'are you ok?' signal and you nodded and waved her away kindly. "As for going to visit him with you, I'm still deciding... good bye Hajime-kun~" You smirked and hung up before he could get another word through the phone.

Shoving your device deep into your backpack and throwing it up into one of the bus seats, you turned around to be greeted as the boy's began filing out of the gym, ready to go.

"Hey (Y/n)-san!" Hinata ran over to you, you both jumped at least 2 metres into the air to do a double high five, "I'm so excited!" The orange haired boy landed and set his hand awkwardly against his stomach, "but I'm feeling a bit nauseous".

"Probably cause you haven't had breakfast yet" You giggled, your cheeks turning pink at the cute look on the decoy's face, "come on, you can take me over to the food". He smiled back and held out his hand, which you took, and he began to drag you over to the table where the other team members were gathered around, piling their plastic plates with fruit and bread.

You accidently bumped into Kageyama while you were reaching to get an orange, since you took it first you withdrew your hand carrying the bright fruit. Expecting he would just let you have it. But although his hand pulled away from grabbing it, his grip instead landed on your wrist and he drew your hand up to his mouth.

Looking you in the eyes with an intense glare, he bit down straight into the unpeeled orange, and tore away with a piece of skin and orange between his teeth. You were frozen in place in shock, did he seriously just eat the skin too?!?