1

KayP♥︎

"Close the doorrrrrr" i said to my sister as she walked out but left the door slightly opened . "nooo" she yelled. "Mane she bet not ask me for nun else" I said getting up blowing . Kia was my younger sister . We were a happy family but was I happy ? some times , I wouldn't say that I just got it like that like that yk . My mother and father are still married . We all live together and yeah we were just happy. I never really talk about my family because most people don't have this and wanna feel this and I am truly sorry for you for having such sorry fathers or mothers and I appreciate all mothers that's trying for their kids and all fathers who are , PERIODT.

Back to the story tho 💅🏾

i was laying down on my phone on google searching up "what it mean if your heart beat feels gushy like" google didn't help me find the answer so I just said forget it and cut my speaker on. I had it sky high since my mama and dad was sitting outside. "As NIGHTS TURN IN TO DAYYSSSSS I WONDER WHYYYY THINGS WONT CHANGE , THE MORE I STAY THE MORE IT HURTTTSSS BEFORE IT GETS BETTER ITS GONE GET WORSE" I saying loudly. "Thru all of the issues and all of the pain I'll find happiness again" Kia came in joining me.for the rest of the night we was just jumping on my bed rapping having concerts .

"Girl no you really think ima be with a man that me beatin me up?" My sister said in city girls voice when I asked when her and ha boyfriend fight do he be beatin ha up. We laughed . "You need to get a boyfriend mane, you so innocent you don't do nothing" Kia said looking at me smiling. " best way to be I don't have to worry bout heart breaks" I said laughing "kekekeke what you tryna say ugly?" She said offended cause she always whined up heart broken. "No Nono not like that ki I'm saying tho" I said touching her leg . "Uh gay much" she said because I sat my hand on her leg. "What y'all want to eat?" My mama came in and said "uhhhhh" "pizza?" Kia said . "Well it's some pizza I bought from walmart in the dee freezer y'all can eat that me and ya daddy finna go chill at Lisa house" she said closing the door. "She got her nerves bby I'm tryna eat some fast food cuh" I said cutting my tv on.

I was on tik tok just scrolling looking at al the lil cute boys.(y'all can give me y'all tik tok names. 🥺 I'll support ik how it feel to be infamous) "mane bartis so fine cuh" I said to Kia "jaydamenace can have my kids dude" Kia said . "JANO TOOO" we both said and start laughing cause what she tryna be like me fa. "Mane we got potential to be tik tok famous we pretty enough dude tik tok just be fakin" she said seriously . "Girl- you don't have to be pretty to be tik tok famous , you see Charlie demario famous" I said to Kia. "DEMARIO- GIRL DID YOU JUST SAY DEMARIO I AM DEADDDD" Kia said screaming laughing . "That ain't ya name assum ?" I said serious confused "bby girl it's demarlo" Kia said . "Okay me toler" I said getting on my phone .

"Dawg I fell asleep?" I said sitting up halfway cause something was on my leg. Oh it's Kia . "finally you up girl it's some people moved down the street and mama being friendly already" kia said rolling ha eyes . "Guh ms dianne do to much" I said laughing saying my mama first name. "Yeah I'm finna go to my room and fake sleep just in case she do try to make us come down there . "Okay" I said . Soon as she opened my door my mama was right there "Kia good y'all up come on down the street we got new people in the neighborhood" my mama said smiling I instantly faked sleep. "Mamaaaaaaaaa" Kia said whining . My mama pushed my door open and I guess she thought I was sleep so she cut my light off and walked with Kia.

Messages from
lilsis 💕

ou you so fake mane
got me down here w strangers 😡😂

Mane you a real one I got you a dolla when you come down here 😂✊🏾

A dolla ? A DOLLA ? girl go to bed for I put you there 👁👄👁

okay lil man 👁👄👁

I was in the kitchen washing dishes volunteeringly cause I had nothing else to do . kinda wanted to meet the new neighbor people but I mean What If I seem weird to the or some mane . "you favorite is hereeeeee" I heard Kia say. "Guh favorite where" I said while she hugged around my neck while ha phone was in ha hand. "girl let me tell you . we was down there with the neighbors and it was so many boys there the woman say she got two boys and one girl but I don't even know which 2 boys was hers" my sister said with wide eyes talking fast. "dawg how many was down there girl I don't know bout six I wasn't tryna count cause ain wanna look in they face" she said laughing "and they having a lil new home party tomorrow and mama said we gotta go." Kia said . I dropped a fork in the dish water " *sighs* dad going ?" I said "girl no dad said he can't miss his show tomorrow but he prolly go when then sun go down" she said "he buddyyyy , iono mane what we gone wear" I said while still washing dishes . "Iono but I'm tryna look good cause some of them dudes was fine." She said smiling "baby you to hot , don't you got a boyfriend" I said. "don't you got dishes to take care of ?" She said. "Yes that's why mama need to rack back up on paper plates and stuff" I said wiping the sink out. "Yeen never lied , & wake me up when you wake up so we can goto gether" she said walking out . She be up before me , she better wake me up the heck .

hey my kids , back & better yktv .💅🏾 oh and yes I do want y'all tik tok name's fr .

Short or long chapters ?