17

KaylaP

"Yes you WERE kentrell your a liar I hate you" I heard yaya hell as I was sleep next to kia. " can somebody take her out of here" I heard Kia mumble yell in a sleepy voice. "No cause your sister is a ho she was with my boyfriend this morning doing lord knows what." Yaya yelled. "Watch yo mouth" Kia said looking at her. I completely rise up holding my eyes cause of the light. "Oh she up now , you was with kentrell weren't you" she said looking at me . "Yes" I said , I mean I wasn't finna lie . "Why tho knowing I'm his girlfriend." She said . "The same reason you knew you had a boyfriend and still chose to leave with some dude at the club" I said shrugging . I walked in the bathroom letting them talk.

I got my clothes together deciding to go ahead and leave . I looked around at everybody doing what they was doing and saw Kia and Ben talking . "Oh y'all finally cool" I said laughing. "You know yo sista wasn't going no where she just be talking" Ben said hugging around her neck. I smiled and kept packing . "You fr leaving us?" Nicole said  . "Yesss we can do whatever when y'all get back" I said laughing .

I walked to the Lyft that was outside and got driven to the airport . I was heading to my section where my plane would be coming so I can head home and clear my head.

kentrellG

"sup y'all" I walked in the girls hotel and said. I left yaya and she left and went some where I was done with her I only wanted Kayla at this point. "Mm , hey" kia said with a lil mug. "Where Kayla ?" I said looking around. "Oh she left , she caught a flight to go home" Nicole said . The rest nodded and I wiped down my face . I left out the hotel room and texted her but she never responded . I was on my way to the airport and when I got there I walked in and she was no where to be found. "Fuck Mane" I said to myself heading back to the hotel to pack .

"Y'all wanna leave today or wait tomorrow" I asked everybody. "That nigga just wanna see kayla"kd said laughing which was true. "Yeah we can leave today" kia said. "Yeah I'm kinda home sick anyways" kalonnie said making three look at her. "What you tied of spending time with me or something" three said feeling offended. "Mane you always tryna start some be coo" kalonnie said as they started arguing.

Everybody was gonna go celebrate our last day here I mean I was in for it anyways. "Say y'all boys ready?" I asked Ben joe and kd. "Yeah mane you alrd know what I'm tryna do" joe said rubbing his hands. I just shook my head as we all left. The girls did some we did some .

We was at the strip club . Strippers was coming at me left and right because of who I was . Me and Kayla wasn't together so I'm boutta do me.

KaylaP

It took hours but I was FINALLY at home in Atlanta. "What yo grown sista been up to" my mama asked me . "Well you know she in a relationship so I mean she been good I guess." I said shrugging eating a grape. "She still with kentrell friend , she gone end up pregnant" my mama said . "Nah she ain't" I heard my dad yell from the living room causing me to laugh. "Knock knock" I heard sherhonda say walking in while saying knock knock. "Heyyyyy" my mama said to her and they hugged then she looked at me. "Well look at you" sherhonda said to me causing me to blush. "Hey ms sherhonda" I said smiling. "Hey guh Kendell been asking bout you you should go down there and speak" she said laughing. "He never home im fin to right now." I said laughing. I walked outside shutting the door . "Hey stranger" I heard Michael say laughing bouncing a basket ball.
(I case y'all forgot how he look)

"Heyy" I said laughing hugging him

"Heyy" I said laughing hugging him. "Where you been at" he said leaving the hug. "I was in Florida kentrell had a show out there I was being supportive" I said laughing. "Mhm yeah being supportive and done forgot about me" he said looking down then back up at me. "It is not even like that." I said pushing his shoulder a little . "Then what's it like Kayla, I mean I been liking you since we first saw each other then I finally get a conversation out of you , you just dip and leave me alone, you like him or something" he said looking at me. Was I suppose to lie and say I don't have feelings for kentrell? "I do actually Michael , I'm sorry." I said about to walk away. He nodded, "I figured but ima just tell you how it is , kentrell is no good , I was once cool with him but some ended up happening that I wouldn't trust him again I was surprised he even let me come to the pool party with you , he dog girls he might seem all lovey at first but ask him about my sister , matter fact don't ask him , ima let you learn on your own, bye" Michael said walking in the house. I kinda felt bad but what he mean about his sister , I didn't even know he had a sister...

I walked in sherhonda house seeing teelee . "Heyy" she said sitting up hugging me. "Heyyyy where Kendell" yo there with his lil girlfriend. "Waahhhh he grown grown huh" I said laughing and she laughed too. I walked up there knocking on the door. "Mane mama I'm busy" he said and I laughed . "Tf" he said after he heard me laugh. "Guhhhhh where you been" he said after he opened the door and hug me. "You already know where I was" I said looking at him. "Oh where my brother" he asked. "Everybody still in Florida but me I came back"I said . "I heard you gotta girl up here" I said to him. "He pushed me out a lil bit telling the girl he'll be back. "About that , this girl weird she scratch her nose by sticking her finger in it then look at her finger to see if some on there I almost slapped the bitch but you know we yeah and she was yeahhhhhh so I couldn't just do it to ha" he said making me cry laugh cause that's nasty. "Kendell bye I'm taking a nap" you coming back later?" He said looking at me. "Yes I'll be back later if you want." I said laughing . I said my bye to teelee and walked down the street seeing Michael outside with a girl she was blushing and he was being so sweet to her. Dang maybe I shoulda chose him, he gotta girlfriend now , I still wanna know about his sister plus he said kentrell no good , did he mean kentrell cheats and stuff a lot ? I don't know but I want to .