20

kaylaP

I accidentally fell asleep at michael house . It was like 4 in the morning and I had to get home . I slipped out of his bed kissing his forehead and leaving. As I was walking out the door I saw somebody looking at me . No other but kentrell. "Sad ass how" he said chuckling . I rolled my eyes and just went to him to gone get the business clear. "Kentrell , what's your problem." I said. "What you mean what's my problem , Kayla ion even believe you right now" he said chuckling . "What you mean you don't believe me ? I don't believe YOU , like really take my virginity and that's it huh ? That's all you even wanted kentrell I can't believe you" I said shaking my head. "Nah I actually wanted to be with you but you want that nigga Michael so why should it even matter." He said shrugging . "Kentrell you know what , you be having some nerves tryna y'all to me as if you want to be with me , but I rather not be with you anyways , since you are a woman beater right." I said laughing sarcastically. Iono what snapped on him but he grabbed my neck , not sexually either . "Aye bitch it's best you watch what you say to me." He said letting me go walking in his house .

I walked home holding my throat not believing he just did that. I shed a tear cause he really just choked me , he got me messed up. I wiped my face texting Kia to open the door. "Mama nem still gone and Ben sleep so don't come playing all that music." She said walking away after she opened the door. Iono how she knew I was finna blast some music cause I was in my feelings.

"On some nights like this I just wanna text you but for what? You gone say you want me then gone switch it up , just gone play with my emotions just becauseeeee" I sung lowly thinking of kentrell.

KentrellG

Ain even mean for to put my hands on her but I don't like that convo mane . That's the last of I was gone beat ha I woulda been did it , no matter how bad I try to do right people gone forever speak done on my name cause how did she ev- nvm prolly that bitch of a nigga she With. Ima make Kayla mines I don't care what I have to do she gone be mines. I was rolling up hearing Kendell and my mama talking in the living room. I just wanted to be by myself . I needed to apologize to Kayla but fuck I can't text her cause I know she ain't gone respond so it's best I just go to her house .

I knocked on the door waiting for somebody to answer. She opened the door with puffy eyes and I immediately felt bad. "You been crying" I said looking her in her eyes. "Kentrell what do you need." She said not looking at me . "Just let me in" I said and she sighed moving to the side . We walked to her room and she laid in the bed waiting for me to talk.

"Kayla I just wanna say sorry , I didn't mean for to put my hands on you but I really just don't like talking about that. I hate that it even use to happen but fuck do people ever think about why I was like that ? Or what she did for me to be like that ? People were always on the outside lookin in but of course they don't give a fuck bout me so they wasn't gone listen to nothing I had to say so I just kept doing it kayla you don't under stand" I said hearing my voice crack catching me by surprise. "People don't understand I have feelings to Kayla , that girl was a snake and nobody seen that nobody knew that , she was always cheating and threatened to call the police on my for beating on her she use to bruise herself mane I got tired of it and started hitting her foreal Kayla I just wanna be loved but don't nobody understand me , I'm here by myself I fuck hoes to get my mind off half the shit that be going on I'm the bad guy for that shit tho right?"

KaylaP

"People gone forever hold it against me but I feel em , I feel you too I thought you was different tho , I didn't even want you to know about it but iknew you was gone figure out some how so I felt like even if you did you wouldn't change on me but I was so wrong" Kentrell ranted , at this point I was crying with him. This boy truly needed help . "Kentrell , I'm sorry I didn't think you even were like this"I said causing him to chuckle . "Of course dont nobody really know me yeah they know my name and what I do but do they really know me" he said . "Kentrell everything will be okay and fall in place you got me as a friend , I'm here for you and if you EVER wanna talk you can come talk to me I'll listen to you, I feel the same way , people don't really know me either , yeah they know I'm innocent but do they know what's going on when I'm alone? No , I mean I was bullied in school for my looks and weight people just don't care about nobody feelings but there's , it had gotten so bad at school that I did whatever to try and fit in and my grades were falling I just wanted to be pretty to everybody yk ? At least  feel like I'm loved by everybody" I said wiping my eyes . "You pretty as fuck , don't let nobody tell you different from that shit either , Kayla your weight ? People dying to gain a lil meat on them some of the people that talked about you prolly wish they were you , name some people that still have a moms and dad that still love each other that's still married and live in the same household as them and they are teenagers ?" He said . Kentrell really know how to make me feel good about my self . "Kentrell thank you , I really needed to let that out , to let out that I am not okay." I said hugging him and he hugged back. " and thank you for letting me be a bitch for a couple minutes I needed that bad bad" he said laughing . We both were laughing and stopped and looked at each other : "Kentrell I think it's time for you to go." I said looking down . "Let me just sleep here ion really feel like going home" he said . "Okay but you at the foot of the bed" I said causing him to smack . "I bet you let that nigga sleep where you at tho." He said making me roll my eyes.

Michael

Kayla has left and when she left I got hungry . I went and fixed a sandwich but heard knocking thinking it was my door. I looked out the window seeing that highs kentrell knocking at her door. I smacked my lips as I watched her let him in .

It's been two hours , kentrell hasn't came out of her house yet and I just have a feeling she let him stay which kinda made me upset. I guess ima just focus on myself .