11.

KaylaP

three had finally pulled up and was blasting music , "so where we finna go" I asked . "I told you my boys over so y'all gone just chill with us til the family stuff start." He said swerving with every turn he made. "I am in the car" Kia said because of how three was swerving. "What y'all been doing?" Three asked . "Well Kia got a lil boo or whatever" I said smirking. "Guh that's not my boo that's my man" Kia said sticking her tongue out. "Well don't let yo man get beat up" three said . "Y'all act alike y'all might like each other" Kia responded. "Who is he" three said . "You'll know when the time is right and while Kayla talking let's not act like you got a boo" Kia said laughing. "First of all he got a gf I'm not a home wrecker"I said rolling my eyes . "NOT KAYLA, I know Kayla ain't got a boyfriend not "I'm never letting a boy feel like he can have me" kayla" three said laughing pulling up in the yard. "Y'all trippen it's stil that way , no boy can have me and that's just that" I said . "So you gay?" Three said then instantly said he was just playing. He opened the door booku dudes started looking at us then I saw KENTRELL , "BENNNNN BAEE HEYYY" Kia said running to Ben. "What y'all doing here" I said laughing. "I know these ain't the niggas y'all was talking bout in the car" three said rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Oh Kayla was talmbout me" kentrell said smiling making me hide mines cause I'm sticking to what was said. "First of all it wasn't nothing good you know you my friend tho." I said laughing going to hug him.

Kia was sitting in bend lap kd and the rest were chilling smoking and having all types of conversations and kentrell was on ft with yaya getting lectured on being down here with out telling or bringing her. "Mane yes  me and Ben stayed passion ha around mane she easy" baby joe said . "Ew why y'all gotta talk ab that stuff while I'm next to Ben" Kia said disgusted. "Y'all not together so it shouldn't bother you" kd said laughing . "You know what kentrell , I'm getting my cousin to drive me down there and when I get there if I even see you lookin at another girl ima be done with you cause all you do is lie and smile in bitches faces you nev-." She couldn't finish her Sentence because kentrell had hung up in her face and walked off . Everybody started looking at me . "What?" I said bucking . "Go see what's wrong with him" kd said . And everybody nodded even Kia. "Really Kia" I said . "Yes you know you like him and I think he likes you too the best you can do is see what's wrong." She said shrugging. "I mean it's the obvious tho y'all , he-." I got cut off. "GOO" they all said. I just sighed and followed where he went to which was outside , it was night time and it just started making me think why haven't grandma nem called yet to tell us everybody arrived. I was walking and I saw him sitting in his car . I walked up to it and pulled to open it but the door was locked and I felt a lil embarrassed . I then started knocking on the window and he unlocked the door. I sat on the passenger side and started staring at him. "What" he said calmly. "I just wanted to know was you okay cause you stormed off and I was just checking on you" I said fast. He chuckled, "I know they sent you out here you wouldn't have thought about seeing what was wrong with me if they didn't tell you too" he said sounding a lil mad. "Well kentrell I might would have if you weren't always so rude sometimes then nice I never know when to talk to you sometimes unless you talk TO ME , you get in those types of moods and I don't come around unless you want me to" I said running out of breath . "You know what I can't even believe I let you make me this mad , I don't even wanna be friends anymore you don't even have to worry about me anymore honestly. I tried to open the door but he had locked it. He slid his hand down his face and sighed. "I don't try to be rude mane that's just how I am I especially don't try to mean to you , I just go through so much, family issues and then it's a trend to hate on me that build up my problems too, the last thing ima do is try to be rude to you , I know I was in the beginning but that was because I didn't know you, But then again if you youn wanna fuck with me just let me know now if you was frfr about what you said ." He said looking at me breathing hard. "I meant what I said kentrell , just cause you tryna be nice don't mean nothing you still gone have your lil phases  , bye" I said unlocking the door myself and getting out.

He really had me messed up I was heated and ready to go, I opened the front door Kia and Ben wasn't in sight and kd and the rest was looking at me. "What happen yo face red , he done beat you up assum" kd said joking but I wasn't in the mood. "Don't play like that" three said to kd. "Where's Kia" I asked mad still. "She went upstairs with Ben" three said. "But they not on that typa stuff before you think that cause I wouldn't even let it happen" three said. I just nodded and texted her instead cause I didn't wanna be yk just walk in and disturb them and they be all embarrassed .
Messages:

Kia I'm leaving to gone head and go , call me when you ready to go to.

okay be safe I love you 7282992 🕺🏾

guh bye i love you too.

"Where you going?" Three asked . "I'm finna gone to grandma house" I said . "You know I'm not finna let you walk" he said grabbing his keys as kd , joe and me walked and got in the car.

I had got dropped off and the house was filled with cars and people , "wonder why mama ain't call" I said to myself . I walked in and the first person I saw made my heart ache and head hurt.

"What is he doing here ?!" I yelled .

Who y'all think she see ?👁👄👁