19

1 month lataaa srry :(

KaylaP

right now I was listening to my dad and Kia arguing . This wasn't just a regular argument like petty type , no. Kia was changing everybody saw that , even me. She just wasn't the same . She was now arguing with dad because she wanted to move out and live with Ben. Yes she was so serious. "I don't care about what no one thinks this is my life , I'm 18 I'm old enough y'all treat me like a kid" she yelled punching the wall. "Kia stop" I said trying to calm down . "NO I hate my life I hate y'all too I just don't understand how I can't move in with Ben but KAYLAS PREGNANT ! ." She yelled and mama and dad looked at me shocked I looked shocked myself. "Pregnant?!" My dad said. "I didn't even know I was pregnant myself , Kia your being delusional pls just go lay down." I said cause now she was just making up stuff. "Oh bitch don't even pretend like your not , I know pregnant when I see it" she said pointing at me. "Kia get out of my face I'm not pregnant don't try to turn the tables and your doing this behind a boy that DONT WANT YOU i wish you just grow up and stop acting dumb" after I said that she slapped me . I never thought I have to beat somebody up, ever and I never woulda thought it'll be Kia.

I was laying on my bed feeling bad for letting it get that bad but Kia need to chill. I heard knocks on my door but didn't say anything so the person just walked in. I looked and saw Kia and she closed it behind her and let out a sigh . "Kayla I'm so sorry" she said crying so hard , like real hard. "Kia stop" I said standing up hugging her. We both sat on my bed. "I didn't mean to act how I did today , I don't know what's wrong with me ... I've been having morning sickness and I-.... Kayla I think I'm pregnant I can't have a baby I'm only 18" she said putting her head in her hands . I couldn't even say anything cause I was just so shocked MY LITTLE sister pregnant , I just can't believe this. "That's why I said you were pregnant I wanted to at least see how they'd react to you so I can be prepared." She said looking at me. "How did you find out?" I said . "I had set me an appointment two days ago and then yep they said that." She said nodding. "Ben knows ?" I asked. "No , I don't plan on telling him I'll just let him find out on his own" she said shrugging. "I don't think that'll work Kia" I said looking at her.

"Can I talk to- oh I'm sorry I'll come back later" Michael came in and said . "No you can have her" Kia said laughing wiping her face. He turned looking at her as she walked out. "Uh she good" he said scratching his head. "Yes , now wassup" I said smiling . "You so adorable" he said laughing. "But that's not why I'm here, let's go to this retardant" he said smiling. "Omg I'm not even dressed" I said instantly getting up . "Let me shower you can stay here if you'd like." I said looking at him.

I was showering and heard yelling going on. I sighed cutting the water off . I wrapped my towel around me. And walked out seeing kentrell and Michael face to face arguing. "Oh my god" I said . Where is my nana and dad I know they ain't left already. "Yalll whattttt is going on" I said holding my forehead . "Is you fr right now kayla , tf this nigga doing in your room." Kentrell said walking up to me. "Aye get out her face like that." Michael said to kentrell. "Nigga shut the fuck up , you not nobody didn't I handle you before?" Kentrell said laughing. At this point iknew what he was talking about. "Yeah but you had help with that and you did it cause you knew I was gone beat yo ass" Michael said clenching his jaw. "Bitch I'll beat yo ass like yo sister didn't I almost kill the bitch" Kentrell said smirking . Oh lordddd . "Tf you say nigga" Michael said . "Kiaaaaa" I yelled. She came in with Ben. "Mane get kentrell outta here." I said to Kia and Ben. "So you gone choose this nigga ova me?" Kentrell said looking at me. "Kentrell I wanna be with somebody who genuinely wants to be with me" I said looking at him. "Ight bet , and I fucked yo sister in Florida , you ain't tel me she was a lols tripper now" he said to Michael. My heart dropped cause he did me too in Florida . Yes I'm glad he's not who I picked .

Me and Michael was now in the car on the way to where he was taking me. "I hope you like this place cause I done reserved us some seats" he said . "Nah I'm playing we just going to ihop hope you love pancakes" he said and I busted out laughing .He was so sweet he didn't even act like the kentrell situation went on , he was just focused on me .

We were sitting at our table having conversations . "If I wanted you to be my girlfriend would you?" Michael asked . "Yes but I mean nobody ever wanted me to be their girlfriend" I said blushing hard. "Huh ? Why" he said confused . "I guess I'm ugly and I feel that way too tho so I don't blame them." I said shrugging . " girl hush you have the most prettiest brightest smile ive ever saw , your so adorable and sweet and kind you don't do what all teenagers do and I love that about you , if I would have known you during school days you would've been mines , you just don't know" he said making me smile . "Michael you are way to sweet , give me a kisss" I said leaning over the table kissing him. The waitress came with our drinks. I pulled my phone out snapping a picture of him as he drank . Then posted it . Yes on my feed so the whole ig can see .

Liked by, nba_youngboy , kiapree and 21,467 others

Liked by, nba_youngboy , kiapree and 21,467 others .

kayladabrat- he's the cutest oh , and sweetest💕

comments are disabled for this post

I was now at his house getting my back blown out , but this time I didn't regret it cause I actually like him.

Face Reveal ??