12

KaylaP

I took a deep shaky breath . "wassup lil cous" he said with a smirk . I looked at him with the most meanest mug and then turned to my mama, dad and grandma. "I can't believe y'all allowed him here." I said angry. "He's still your cousin Kayla you have to learn to forgive" my dad said walking up to me. " I have no choice but to forgive him BUT DID YALL THINK ABOUT HOW KIA WOULD FEEL ?! I mean she is the one had to experience and go through that she was a KID and not only was she just a kid but was going on for years . Y'all are sick , y'all to me when y'all have some sense around here." I said walking out slamming the door. Really was wishing kJ was out so we could talk but then again I don't want to be around this house nor them . Then my dad , I understand that's his nephew but KIA is your daughter man , she was innocent he took that from her , idc if ima be against the world bout Kia so be it mane that just ain't right. I was walking down the sidewalk and heard somebody behind me it was like he was tryna avoid eyecontact by acting like he was on his phone. I was walking slow then he walked pass saying excuse me . He smelled so good , I need somebody to talk to bad but I didn't wanna just talk to him we were strangers he could be a criminal for all I know. I was so lost in thought he had stopped and started talking to a group of boys. "Say shawt" one of the boys said . I just kept walking cause uh , weird. "Mane you here me talking to you" he said walking grabbing my arm. "Nah man leave her alone" the boy that was walking on the same side walk as me said. "You know her or some jay?" The dude said . The side walk boy lied saying yes. "Yeah" he said . "You good?" He said to me. Y'all this dude was so cute. "Yes I guess" I said shyly "you capppp , you shy ??" He said walking and I started walking with him. "No I just yk had a family problem" I said holding my head down. "Oh my bad if you wanna be left alone I can do that" he said nicely . "Actually I needed somebody to talk to" I said. "Where we going?" He asked. "It'll be nice if you could walk me to my cousin house" I said referring to three. "Bet." He said as I led the way .

"Yk you kinda cute" he said chuckling. "KINDA?" I said offended. "Well you know what I meant." He said laughing. "I just bet you did" I said laughing also. "So I've never seen you around here , you new ?" He said . "No I'm not new here but I don't live here" I said . "Oh well I might as well get taking you on a date out my head." He said shrugging . "You look so familiar" I said looking at him good. "You might know my song" he said shrugging "boy get outta here , you look so sexc you really turn me on you blow my min- BOYY" I said excited. "Mind every time I see yo face girl" he said smiling.

"Aw you way to cute gone onnn" I said blushing cause he was looking at me while singing that part of the song

"Aw you way to cute gone onnn" I said blushing cause he was looking at me while singing that part of the song. "Yeah that's me tho , this the house ? Some dude name three live here" he said . "Yeah that's my cousin ." I said looking at him. "Okay ima head out." He said . "Can I get yo number tho" he said before turning around. "Ofc likybo" I said giggling. "Guh if you don't call me Malik" he said laughing . I had gave him my number and said bye . Guh check me out two rapping boys. I knocked on the door and nobody answered . They were all sleep cause every light was off. "Nononoo somebody wake up" I said knocking harder. I then saw car lights pull up. It was kentrell then the passenger side opened up. It was yaya. "Hey Kayla" yaya said to me and kentrell said nothing. "Heyyy" I said . Kentrell then unlocked the door and let us in. I walked to the nearest empty room cause I noticed everybody that was here now had girls with them. That was crazy , why everybody had somebody to be with besides me , even kentrell had his girlfriend .

I was now sitting in the room crying. Cause was I ugly or something . Nobody will ever wanna be with me . Maybe I'm to stuck up. My sister always have boyfriends she looks better than me. My sister is gorgeous tho. I wiped my tears and noticed I got a text.
Messages:

you said don't worry about you but you might be confused about everybody having somebody with them , but I gotta concert in two more days you can come if you want to but you don't have to I really don't care.

Sure

great , I'm finna be lonely , I actually have an outfit in mind already .