13

KayaP

everybody was up now and I had to go get me and Kia clothes I told her what happen and she felt so betrayed but you can tell she was hiding how she really felt. I walked in the bathroom and saw yaya and kentrell kissing. I instantly closed the door. All these rooms and they chose the bathroom . "Kiaa and kaylaaa" I heard three call. "Wassup" I said. "Well Kia know but do you know that youngboy having a concert tomorrow ?" Three said . "Yes I know I got notified last night" I said holding my head down getting upset. "Okay" he said walking off. "Kayla come up here with me." Kia said seeing something was wrong with me. "Talk" she said arms folding.

kentrellG

I walked out the bathroom from getting dressed . I was on my way to the room Kayla was in cause I left my lighter in there from earlier tryna check on her but was told she was gone to get her and kias clothes. "Talk" I heard Kia say I'm guessing talking to Kayla.
"I just feel so ugly." She said . "Girl you could never be that if you even tried" Kia said and I said right in agreement but to myself cause the door was closed and I was eavesdropping and yaya was in the shower . "I guess but kentrell is still with yaya, I can't even pretend like I don't like him anymore and it's crazy cause when was I known for liking somebody , he's so mean to me and I just don't know now everybody boo'd up and ima be all by myself" I heard Kayla rant. "Girl if kentrell wasn't with yaya you know you'd be who he'd be with , and you should go with Michael" kia insisted . Nah she bet not bring that nigga. I thought to myself .

KaylaP

Me and Kia was talking she had then left out and I was about to call michael to see if he wanted to come with me. Before I could call the door opened and closed. I rolled my eyes seeing who it was. No other but kentrell. "Sam slime" he said sitting laying on his back. "Hi" I said putting my phone down. "You ready for tonight." He asked looking at me. "No i don't even like you" I said . "That ain't what I heard" he said shrugging. "What you talmbout I said getting nervous. "Exactly what I said" he said lighting up a cigarette. "You know what you gone wear ?" He asked before I could say anything. "I actually need somebody to take me to go pick it up later." I said . "Okay" he said . "I wasn't referring to you" I said with a attitude. "Oh just let me know when you ready" he said getting up leaving out.

Everybody was packing and I haven't even asked my parents could we go . He had a concert in Florida. "Kayaks I texted mama nem they said we could go." Kia said . "You are such a life saver" I said to her. She smiled and nodded. "Kayla I know it's ready by now come on" kentrell said and I got up following him. Yaya of course joined. I outta not wear this but ima be a supporter . I went to go pick up the outfit and we went back to three house to get what we were getting so we could hop on the plane and leave.

The plane ride was long. Maybe for me cause I was lonely. I was so happy for Kia cause this relationship she was actually happy. "Aye y'all already know what it is , fuck ya and ya mama 10 shit" Ben said recording him and us. "You are to ghettoo" I said following behind everybody. "So y'all girls got y'all own rooms that y'all share and we got us a room" kentrell said to us. "Okay" we all said.

We all got to the hotel getting ready. Yaya was out the hotel she said she had to talk to kentrell or something like that. "I'm going to get some ice you guys. Kd nem girlfriends and Kia said okay. I was walking and it sounded like yaya and kentrell was at the ice machine I was gonna be nice and speak. But I heard their conversation if I already wasn't hurt this just made it worse . "Yaya you stay trippen Kayla not even my type , if I was gone cheat it'll be with somebody else , ion love nobody but you" kentrell said. He sounded so serious . I stuck my tongue to the inside of my jaw and walked away . I walked in the hotel room normal cause I didn't wanna be questioned . Kia looked so cute I had too a picture of her