8

KaylaP

"IF YOU DONT WANT ME THEN DONT TALK TO ME" "want me the then don't talk to me" "GO AHEAD AND FREE YOURSELF" me, kentrell , Ben , and Kia sang . "dude we should be signed" kentrell said as we all looked at him stupid. "Coming from somebody that ain't tell us they was a millionaire but go off" I said . "guh shut" he said rolling up a blunt. My phone started ringing showing my dads contact. "Hello" I said . "Y'all should get down here we're going to visit your grandma tomorrow ima need y'all to pack." My dad said. "Aw mannn okay we'll be down there right now" I said hanging up. "Kia we visiting grandma tomorrow and dad said come down there and pack" I said sadly. "Omg that's so farrrrrr , at least I get to see my man" she said smiling. Then Ben popped her in the lips. "Girl I forgot you got a boyfriend you so unfaithful do you ever even call the boy" I said laughing . "Y'all gone chill with us tonight right ?" Kentrell said looking at me. "Sure" I said . I started thinking about Michael knowing I won't be able to go on the date. I texted him letting him know and he said he had plans anyways.

We were now packing . My grandma lives in Baton Rouge so does my uncles and cousins. I'm from Atlanta where I still stay but the rest of my family is from baton rouge . I miss all my cousins especially the nights at my grandma house , them was the dayssss. "Okay we gone share bags with snacks in it right?" Kia asked me. "Yeah we can but just don't be greedy" I said . "Girl I wonder if I pop up on kam would it be a problem" Kia said talking about her boyfriend. "Honestly Kia I don't even know if you still have a boyfriend" I said to her. We were packing for not long because we were just gonna stay for two days .

it's chili outside and I had threw on a hoodie and some tights as we got ready to go down the street. "Y'all like them boys or some?" My dad asked curiously. "No we just became really coo with them their nice." I said laughing. "Yo mama and sherhonda went out that night and ain't came back yet , she should be coming back tonight hopefully so we can be ready in the mornin" my dad said sadly. "Aww dad you be bored" I said rubbing his back. "Yes I get bored of not hollin at y'all and all ya mama do is go out , what could possibly be so fun she gotta be out every night" he said getting frustrated. "Well me and Kia be out every night we just be enjoying ourselves , dad you should go out when we get to Atlanta , uncle cav stay turnt y'all bet have fun" I said laughing thinking bout how hype uncle cav is . He's my dad younger brother. His son name was beanie but go by 3three . now 3three? That was my other best friend we just wasn't close anymore because I stopped visiting down there after an incident between one of my male family member and sister . Yes my sister was raped did the person goto jail ? Yes he should still be in there cause what happened was sick and I regret I wasn't aware . It was going on since she was 10 and turned 14 so 4 years. Lemme run the story real quick .

⚠️I'm about to talk about rape , you can read if you want, it's not full blown scene wise so it's okay to read⚠️

10 year old Kia sat on her grandmas sofa as she watched super why. She then suddenly heard a noise of somebody behind the couch. "Oh hey Jason it's youuu" she said excited to see her 18 year old cousin . "Hey lil cuz" he said hugging her but he already knew what he wanted to do was wrong and SICK and if you ever wanna do that to a little girl you deserve to rot. "You wanna ride with me to my house I have a gift I wanted to give you"he said . Kia jumped up happy because she loved her big cousin. "Okay let me go get Kayla she would wanna come too" Kia said about to get Kayla. But 11 year old Kayla was already listening to the conversation jealous "I don't wanna go" Kayla said. "Okay do you want some of my gifts when I get back?" Kia asked so Kayla won't be mad at her. "No" Kayla said. Jason then took Kayla and put her in the car and Kayla watched through the window wishing she had went cause she wanted a gift too.

"Jason this house is bigggg I would love to live here" Kia said spinning around as they got in. "Is that right?" Jason said smiling . "Okay let me take you to the room your gift gone be in." He said grabbing her in as Kia said okay. "Lay down" Jason said turning into somebody evil . "I'm not sleepy thou-." Kia said before Jason repeated his self. "Jason your scaring me I wanna go back to grandma house" Kia said shedding a tear. "I'm about to give you your gift and if you tell anybody about this I will kill you and your sister" he said knowing Kia loves Kayla so much . He started touching kiyas face and then kissed her and he did what he did .

Kia was so depressed and sad all the time , nobody knew why she wasn't so happy anymore , he started doing it every month at the most. Kia wanted to do suicide , but she thought how would her family feel because she know if she was to tell her family this wouldn't be going on.

She was in high school now that she was 14 , Jason had gotten worse with it then , she had to tell somebody at that point , one day they were back at their grandma house for a visit and she already knew what time it was when she saw Jason but before he could tell another lie about going to the store or some to trick kias mom and dad she said she had to pee. She walked in and saw Kayla but had to pee for real

Kayla's POV:"Ouch" I heard my sister Kia say as she was urinating. "Are you okay ?" I asked concerned "Kayla I have something to tell you please don't tell anyone or I will die" she said looking at me . "Kia stop playing , so if I tell somebody you just gone drop dead" I said laughing but stop once I seen tears. "What , what's wrong" I said . "Jason... Jason has been touching me in my areas , it first happened when I was 10 but he said don't tell anybody or-." She was cut off by me running my 15 year old body out the bathroom . I was angry I grabbed one of grandmas vases and launched it at jasons head. All I heard was oo's and stops. "Kayla STOP WHATS WRONG WITH YOU" my mama yelled. "No what's wrong with him!! YOU SICK BASTARD" she said swinging but Jason has then pushed her as she flew. Kia and kaylas mom got up bout to swing on Jason but their pops stopped it. "What's going on?" He said . Everybody get out if your not grandma or my mama and dad and this sick bastard" Kayla said referring to Jason. Kayla has tears in her eyes she felt like she couldn't breathe cause why didn't she protect her like she was always suppose to. Everybody left out after kaylas dad yelled to. Then Kia walked down the stairs slowly crying. "What, what's going on" their grandma said now more concerned that they were both crying . "Kia would you like them to tell you or you want me to" I said frustrated . I heard Jason chuckle and was about to end him . My mama dropped to her knees indicating she knew what happens. "Yes , he's being doing it since she was 10 and we were in aware KIA IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME"  I said hugging her and she hugged me tightly. My mama started to swing and my dad but the family was eaves dropping and started holding all of us back as we cried and they cried too . "Jason you can't be serious" my grandma voice said shakingly . It was a shock to all of us because Jason wasn't even like that , he was handsome and was the type that can have anybody he wanted, but why choose kia.

❤️❤️❤️