7

𝐾𝑎𝑦𝑃

I walked over with Michael to where Kia and nem was and they had a big bucket of balloons . I grabbed a water gun before anybody else could cause what I look like waiting . "Wyd mane" kentrell said "I wanted to get one first" I said pouting . He just shook his head as they were setting everything up me and Michael sat in chairs and converse. "How old you is" he said . "I'm 19" I said . "Sameee" he said nodding. "You have any other siblings besides your brother?" I said being curious. "Nope just me him and my mama" he said . I didn't wanna ask about his father . "Ight y'all come on." I heard kentrell say to me and Michael.

"We gone start grabbing when I count to three" kentrell said looking at everybody so they can know he was serious. "Okay" everybody said . "One...two ..." he couldn't finish before everybody just start grabbing throwing at each other . He eventually laughed and joined in. "Michaellll" I yelled laughing cause he threw a balloon right at my face. "Seem like you moving a lil to slow." He said and ran off throwing at everybody else. Ben was steady clucking Kia with the balloons . "Ben stop" Kia said blocking her face . I then came behind him tackling him in the grass. "Dawg ling" he said after the tackle. "Kayla" yaya said and when I looked she threw one right in my face. I grabbed my water gone and started spraying none stop. "Okay okay" she could barely say cause soon as she opened her mouth I sprayed it. I was lifted and thrown into the pool. I swam back up to the top and saw kentrell laughing so I knew it was him. I was bout to call Michael to help but he was hitting yaya with balloons. Kentrell kept diving me in every time I came up. "Kentrell stop I can't breath fr" I said . "So" he said. Before he could dive me in again Ben and Kia came jumping him. I joined of course . "Unt unt get off him" yaya said laughing but was thrown in by Michael. "Aye boys against girls" kentrell said it was a equal amount of us cause the whole gang wasn't here it was Ben , Michael , kentrell against me yaya and Kia. "Ight bet." I said . "But y'all gotta give us time cause y'all be tryna murder us" Kia said serious. "I agree" yaya said .

I was on Michael back trying not to be slammed under water but to slam him . That failed but didn't cAuse I made him come under also . We both rose up and Kia was struggling so I was finna save her cause yaya was dying by kentrell but I gotta help Kia first . "Help" I heard yaya say. "Holon here we com" I said . I grabbed Ben hair slanging then getting on top of his neeck making him go under. I then ran to where kentrell was helping yaya. This boy knew what he was doing he grabbed my booty and slammed me.  "Aye y'all I gotta go it's getting late and my brother have to be in bed" I heard Michael say getting out. "Awww it was fun having you here" I said getting out the pool hugging him. "I had fun too and call me when you get home ." He said letting me go. "Y'all act like y'all don't live across from each other like he live in another state or some" kentrell said like he was jealous. I respect him and yaya relationship that's why I don't just be all on him he could be like a close friend or some.

we was in kentrell house drying off I was in Kendall's room since he wasn't here and yaya and kentrell was with each other and Kia was with Ben , she bet not be being grown. She is but she not , not while im around anyways. I didn't bring extra clothes so kentrell was nice enough to give me some and Ben gave Kia some since we weren't going home yet. I'll still call Michael. I was getting dressed and heard banging . I walked where Ben and Kia was they was chilling so it had to been kentrell an- ew anyways .

I took photos in kentrell jacket cause I felt cute a lil bit just a lil I wasn't gone post the pictures , I barely post any pictures I take lol

I took photos in kentrell jacket cause I felt cute a lil bit just a lil I wasn't gone post the pictures , I barely post any pictures I take lol.  I had started calling Michael and he answered on the first ring . "Hey Kay bear" he said smiling . "Hi Mikey babe" I said smiling back . "Babe?"he said with a raised eyebrow "yk not like that I-."I said but got cut off. "I know , can you come outside" he said . "Yes you outside already?" I asked so he can meet me. "Yeah" he said . "Okay meet me I'm finna come out the door I'm still down the street" I said before hanging up.

I walked down the steps and kentrell and yaya was cuddled up . I'm guessing she's not just a gulk and she's actually his girlfriend at this point. "Okay I'm gone guys tell kia be good" I said . "I can walk you outside if I need too" kentrell said . "No michael finna meet me" I said smiling indicating it was okay. He just nodded . I walked out the door and Michael was down here already.

"No I never had a girlfriend and I'm being serious" he said laughing. "I don't believe that" I said shrugging "and I don't believe you've never had a boyfriend ." He said shrugging in the way I did .  "I wanna take you on a date get to know you better yk" he said looking at me. "Aw I would love to" I said smiling. My phone started ringing nd it was kentrell . "Hold on Michael" I said walking away a lil bit . "Hello" I said . "What y'all doing." He asked and I looked at his house and he was looking it the blinds like a nosey old woman. "Conversing and he's taking me on a date isn't that so sweet" I said. "Date? As in date date or just a day at his front yard?" Kentrell said . "As in date taking me out . This gone be my first date omg" I said smiling . All I heard was the lil eummm noise indicating he hung up. "Kayla I have to go in cause my little brother but can we go this weekend ?" He asked . "Ofc" I said and we hug and went separate ways . He went to his house I went to mine befor I got in the house my phone dinged .

Messages

iono why you going in , turn right around and get down here.

I looked down there he was looking out the window . I just smiled and walked down there.

The fact y'all not leaving comments is breaking ma heart is this book not good , just lmk .

❤️