chapter two:finding a date

There was a paper posted on the school viewing board that had the Halloween dance rules on it.

1:no inappropriate dancing

2:no hitting

3:No spiking the refreshments

Later during science class Iko slipped Amai a note in her hand while they were secretly holding hands.
Amai looked at the note:

Amai do you want to go to the Halloween dance with me:

Circle yes or no

Iko

Amai of course chose yes and gave the note back to him.
Later next week it was a few hours before the dance and everyone was getting ready.Lilly,Perry,and Amai all put on their dresses and masks while talking to each other. "Hey Perry do you have a date."Lilly asked "Actually yes,his name is sky;What about you Amai?"Perry replied "Iko asked me and I agreed,Whom are you going with Lilly?"
"Oh me and Sirius started dating."

Later they headed to the dance

Later they headed to the dance. During the dance Amai had to go to take a breather.Amai was in the hallway when she saw the swan sisters close in on her.
"Ew you're here,you should've died when you tried to brainwash everyone."Olivia said "That wasn't my fault."Amai argued
"Oh please,You were the one saying that we should bow to some crazy bitch."Olivia laughed.
"Here use this liquid to turn her and put her in my locker with the super lock."Olivia said commanding her two sisters.The two swan sisters held Amai down and forced her to drink the pink liquid.Amai felt herself become a dog even though she was not trying to.