chapter 5:a raven gone missing/Laya's return

It was a Saturday afternoon Iko was walking back to falcon high after a few hours of soccer practice in the park.The entire day Iko felt someone following him,He also saw a white van with a license plate that said:xven 66.Iko just shook it off as being paranoid.Iko decided to take a detour through a back alley way.He didn't know he took a wrong turn until it was too late.There were two large and muscular guys and in front of them was a hooded figure.The hooded figure snapped their fingers commanding the two men to hold Iko down.The were a lot stronger than he was so it was easy for him to be held down.Iko felt a sharp pain in his neck.He tried to scream for help before passing out.
Meanwhile it was getting late over at the school.Quill had called Amai to see if she had seen Iko."I haven't seen him since he went out this morning."Amai said "okay I'll contact the police to see if they've seen him."Quill replied
Meanwhile Iko woke up on a cold surface.He was blindfolded and chained to the floor.Suddenly Iko felt a metallic structure hit him in his ribcage.Iko screamed before he took more blows to his body.It felt like a baseball bat.He took another blow but this time in the leg.He felt his lower part of his leg bone separate from his kneecap.He screamed again this time crying cursewords while tears filled up the blindfold. "S...Stop it!"Iko cried
"Really you expect me to stop,why should I my little test experiment."A mysterious voice said out of the blue.Iko knew who it was after what the mysterious person called him. "M...Mom."

Later Iko was laying helpless on the floor while Laya gave him another beating.This time she beat him in the wings until every wing bone was broken.Laya then took the blindfold off of Iko's face.Blinding lights shined in his eyes. "Now then stay there and suffer while I go get your 'medicine'..."Laya smirked evily.