Heroes and heart to heart's

Your eyes opened slowly, a raging headache pounding through your skull and before you could fully process where you were, golden eyes were hovering directly over your face. Oh yeah that's right... you remember being knocked out from training with Kaminari at the park and by the looks of the abundance of random junk, you're in his room now.

"I'm so sorry [Name]-chan I didn't realize I could produce that much now! Ugh I'm the worst guy ever, hurting a cutie like you!" Kaminari freaked out when he finally came to and realized he'd knocked you out, but him being around you so much you could tell he was bursting with excitement about how much his voltage output has increased since you started training together.

"Its fine, it's not like it's the first time." You waved him off and sat up, shutting your eyes at the dizziness that came from the massive shock earlier. "And stop with that stupid -chan shit, I told you it's annoying." Kaminari handed you half a sandwich he took a bite out of the other half.

"Ahh but [Name]-chan it sounds so cute just like you!" He punched your cheeks and moved them around happily. You never understood his reason of calling you cute whenever he could but his flirting was like second nature for him with you and neither he nor Hatsume wanted to explain what he was doing, they enjoyed your naivety so you just let it happen. 

You noticed people using honorifics at the end of names a few days into school and because Aizawa and your other mentors never felt the need to with you, knowing that since you lived in America and never had proper etiquette that it was a waste to explain. Plus midnight just wanted to see how people would react to you not using them so she never taught it to you. Hatsume taught you different honorifics and their uses but to you it just made saying names extra long so you never used them and requested nobody use them for you either.

"Whatever, did you go into idiot mode again?" You asked, taking a large bite out of the sandwich. Kaminari rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly before smiling.

"Yeah but it took way longer this time!" For the next 10 minutes you ate and discussed what happened in training today, going over every detail and what you needed fixed. Kaminari was pretty clueless on most of what you were saying and instead just smiled and nodded like he understood, his exes fixated on you as you talked. He'll never regret the day you guys met, since then the three of you have been best friends and him and Hatsume love teaching you about the world while still trying to keep you as in the dark as possible, not that it mattered people and customs still confused you to the max. 

So many years of stunted emotional growth has made you 'special'. Your random and blunt questions and reactions to things never ceased to entertain them and after over 2 years of school together, you had finally started becoming less like a robot, and more like a kind of rude alien or something. Kaminari and Hatsume both have wild and vibrant personalities and while you are more of an abnormal person who follows whatever they tell you to do for the most part while still making your own decisions.

You let out a small laugh at Kaminari and checked the time. You were already 10 minutes late in meeting Hatsume to go over your designs for your hero costumes the UA applications ask for. When Hatsume came over to your house for the first time, she awed Aizawa with her support ideas skills and after a while, when he stopped grumbling about her loudness, he became fond of the girl. Not that he'd ever mention it's because she is friends with you and he likes to see you happy. So when your final year of middle school came around, he gave her a recommendation into UA's support program so she'd have no issue getting in. 

You were also recommended by Hizashi, Prinicpal Nezu needed to prove to the school board you should get in and with the glowing recommendation letter by Hizashi, you were accepted and now only have to take the recommended students entrance exam to see where you place among your classmates.