This means war

When you arrived to the park coordinates Bakugou sent you, he was already there stretching his body. For someone so brutal and aggressive in his fighting style, Bakugou was surprisingly flexible. He was wearing a black tank top that showcased all of his lean muscle and lightweight gray sweats for easy movement. You were clad in basic workout leggings and a light pink workout top with the back cut out.

After another healing from Recovery Girl and a nap, your back was feeling a lot better than it did yesterday. Every movement no longer hurt. You dropped into the splits, stretching your body after jogging here to warm up. Bakugou's eyes glanced at your stretch before scowling at your face.

"Bout time you got here wings." He huffed, not really getting mad since you were still earlier than the time you planned on. "We're going to work on the control of that fuckin' light crap, your wings are useless right now so if you wanna make me look better when I win, your quirk can't tire you out so damn fast."

"Ok, how do you plan on doing that?"

"I ain't fuckin' done, don't cut me off!" You "I'm goin' to attack and you can only defend with that shitty light crap. Your quirk is an extension of yourself so if we make you spam that shit, you will be able to use it a helluva lot longer. Also, you're going to show me that crap you used to pin shitty hair." It seemed like a good trade off. Bakugou had an unusually refined control over his emitter quirk, one that you were positive nobody else would have been able to control such a wild quirk. He might be the perfect person to teach you how to use your quirk for longer periods of time.

Aizawa taught you the control to manipulate it and now Bakugou will train you into putting it into practice so it is useful for more than a minute. Bakugou yanked you to your feet and got into position of attack, there were issues with his stance but that was something you would help him with later. A feral, bloodthirsty grin shadowed his features and his hands sparked up as he attacked, palms thrusting towards you and an explosion rocking the ground.

You put your hands up and a glowing shield came forth. The explosion shattered the light and you had no time before Bakugou was descending upon you with a right hook your brought your forearm to block, metal absorbing the brunt of the punch.

"Are you stupid? Don't fucking use anything but your damn quirk!" He propelled forward and used the explosive force from his hands to drive his heel down in an axe kick. Light surrounded you, encasing you in a box that took the force of his hit before it dissipated. Bakugou continuously attacked, his physical skill was purely raw self-taught talent but his quirk control was truly amazing. "Don't just block, attack me, use your light to test its creative limits! This ain't just for your benefit wings."

"You asked for it." You could feel the chill begin to creep through your cells, then a pulse of heat from your arm and it faded slightly. You had to push past this limit, it had barely been two minutes and you hadn't done anything big yet. When the fiery blonde tensed up for a punch, you focused on creating a giant hand, when his fist was about to hit your stomach, the translucent, glowing hand wrapped around his arm and you launched him backwards. He let a burst from his palm to right himself mid-air and he landed in a crouch, grinning. This was way more fun, he liked that fire that appeared when you knocked his ass back. Finally, a challenge, a way to push himself to get better.

"What the fuck was that, you been holding back wings?" Now that you had the clear to attack as well as defend, as long as it was with light only, things were much more fun. You found yourself laughing and enjoying the training with the hot head. He was fierce and his explosions had broken through a few times, leaving you some definite bruises. Bakugou was in the same state when you started to create more than just shields. He noticed the grace in which you moved, even at a disadvantage without using your skill set, you were a force to be reckoned with, a person he wanted to beat to make his way to the top.