Failure is Definitely an option

You woke up at 7 to get ready for the your first day, rolling over and letting Excalibur, your and Aizawa's small black cat that slept in your bed nuzzle into your cheek before rolling out of bed letting the small creature follow after you, softly pawing at the lower part of your wings. The weather was already warming up for your mid-April starting day and you were glad to be rid of the cold weather. (A/N if you didn't know schools in japan start in spring not fall like in America for all my fellow Americans) 

Aizawa got in late last night after patrol and then had to leave to get everything ready for his new class so you were left on your own to get ready and be on time to school. It was a non-negotiable that you were at school ready for class by the time Aizawa entered the classroom or you'd be in a hell of a lot of trouble from him and Nezu, this was a small step for you, it was them showing you a bit more trust. After brushing your teeth and washing your face you brushed through your hair and couldn't find a hairband so you just decided to let the wild mane of lengthy blue locks fall down your back.

You slid your wings through the slits in the back of the shirt and put on the short sleeved white button down, leaving the first few buttons undone and then pulled on the green pleated skirt, tucking the shirt in the skirt. You sighed in relief that this uniform material was a lot more comfortable and breathable than your middle school one. 

Your eyes trailed over the jacket and tie in disdain but put them on anyways, leaving the tie extremely loose around your neck so it wasn't suffocating. For the first day of school you know wearing the full uniform is probably the best idea but couldn't bring yourself to fully wear it properly, it would not be comfortable and that would be extremely annoying. Finally you pulled on your black thigh high socks and brown shoes, slinging your bad over your shoulder and walked to the train station munching on some breakfast.

You walked through the giant hallways of UA towards your classroom and when the massive door with large lettering made it into your field of vision, you pushed it open and headed towards the seat that you were assigned in the informational letter that came after your acceptance. Your bright eyes trailed around the room looking for the dirty blonde but he wasn't there yet. No surprise, knowing him he'd barely make it on time. The class was very active, there were people crowding around a green haired boy with freckles, he looked ready to burst into tears and you scoffed at how much of a baby he seemed like.

Who the hell cries when people talk to them?

The red and white haired boy was sitting in the back looking out the window with a disinterested look on his face. You were going to go say something but it's too early to even think of doing any positive human interaction, you need at least another hour before your brain is fully functioning to a 'normal' standard. You walked to your seat and scowled at the hands that were resting on it. The boy sitting in front of you was leaning back and had his hands behind his head resting against your desk while his feet were propped up on his. 

You had no idea how to handle this, normally people avoided you at your outer school, or at least out of fear they avoided doing things that could potentially be seen as annoying to you so this was a new one and all you wanted to do was rest your head while waiting for Aizawa to show up. Not really knowing how to handle this situation the best way you decided on the most simple option and shoved the boy off your desk, sending him out of his chair and to the floor.

Right when he was off your desk, you slid into the seat and put your head between your arms so you didn't see Kaminari walk in and the rest of the students who had seen the blonde's explosive behavior earlier gasp. The little green haired boy even covered his mouth in fear for you. Bakugou got up off the floor and grit his teeth, he was seething. What kind of high and mighty fucking extra thought it would be a good idea to shove him out of a chair.