A split decision

OK so the love interests for this book are going to be Bakugou, Todoroki, Izuku, Kaminari, Shinso, Kiri, Dabi, and Tamaki. I know there are a lot more awesome characters to do but with my naruto one, having a storyline and all of those love interests as fun as it is, is draining and difficult to the point of insanity so I'm only picking the main ones in this. Sooo if it seems like there are others, they're just going to be friends.

A/N: This is a painting I did recently. I think they all turned out super dope, especially bakugou and Naruto! Explode-boy's hair color was so damn hard it took me like 3-4 different times painting over it until I was satisfied.

The start of the school day was hectic, there were dozens of reporters with cameras flashing and it was so loud with all the people asking questions over one another. You didn't know why they were here and it didn't matter all that much, you let your wings extend gracefully before taking to the skies and flying over the mob of flashing lights and yelling people. As soon as you made it to the gate, you let yourself drop, landing light and silent on your feet before brushing your fingers through the fly aways in your hair and waltzing inside. 

You were dressed in the uniform, well slightly. You had on the skirt and the cotton short sleeved button down, the first few buttons undone. Your tie was on haphazard at best, you were running late and didn't have time to do anything properly. Even your socks weren't even at the moment.

When Aizawa made it to class he sighed heavily, the amount of people he had to deal with this early in the morning was exhausting and he was already done. He ran a hand through his messy black locks and stared down all of you, everyone got the hint and quieted instantly. Good, last time you took too long to be quiet and 'wasting his and your time' he gave you a pop quiz that majority of the class did poorly on. He held up a stack of papers with information on all of you, he scolded you, Bakugou, and Izuku on your performances then proceeded to let you vote on a class president and vice president while wrapping himself up in his yellow sleeping bag.

Izuku won the votes as class president, getting three and surprisingly Bakugou was vice president. You put your vote for him because he seemed like the type to always be a leader (good or not), it would be entertaining to see how everyone reacts to him as president, and you sure didn't want the job but Kaminari and Kirishima just didn't seem like good options. When Bakugou saw you had zero votes, he smirked knowing it was you who voted for him. He grinned as he stood in front of the class, the red of his eyes was slightly menacing and you could feel the smugness radiating off of him, though he was still visibly clenching his fists at coming in second to Izuku once more.

"At least one of you damn extra's know's who's the fuckin' best leader for this shitstorm. All you who voted for damn Deku are dumb as shit."

*

You made it to lunch in one piece and were squished in between Bakugou and Hatsume; Sero, Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima were across from you.

"So [N/N]-chan why do you always have those bars with you at lunch? You already eat more food than any girl I've ever met." Mina asked, eying the light yellow frosted bar you had at every meal. It was made by lunch rush specifically for you, you had vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and lemon. So you weren't only eating the same flavor every day.

"I have to intake over 15,000 calories a day since my body structure is different then yours so these bars help get to that without needing to constantly be eating." You shoveled another bite of your favorite food into your mouth, letting the myriad of flavors dance across your tastebuds in bliss. Bakugou snorted at your expression, you were so weird.

"Ah that's awesome, we should see who can eat more one day [Name]-chan. It will be the manliest of competitions!"

"Boo. I wish I could eat whatever I want all the time and not gain weight." She grabbed the bar off the table and you reached to take it back but the pink skinned girl already took a chomp out of the bar before spitting it out. "Oh my god that tastes like someone frosted cardboard." Laughter ensued and Kaminari recounted of when he and Hatsume tried them for the first time. He swore he almost died and Hatsume was ok with eating it, as long as she was doing a project you could feed her some and she'd never know. thats what you did when she'd miss days of school locked in her basement inventing, you'd make her eat one to make up for the calories you know she didn't eat over those days.