Tool

"The fight all you listeners have been waiting for, the battle between a quirk powerhouse and a combat genius...our very own 1-A recommended students!" Mic announced to the crowd, amping them up for the incoming battle. He shot a quick wink to his long time buddy who in return rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"Winning his battles with ease, his quirk is as cold as his eyes, the undeniably strong...Shouto Todoroki!"Endeavor's face was rough, his furious eyes blazing down on his son, urging him to give in and embrace his birth right. Todoroki didn't spare his father a glance even when he could feel the heat on his back.

"VERSUS!" He trained those cold, angry mismatched eyes to stare you down, his face a perfect mask of indifference. You met his stare head on, feathers ruffling in anticipation.

"The hybrid who even with her wings being clipped is soaring high above the competition, my...the little cyborg...[Name] Tenshi!" Neither you nor Todoroki acknowledged the people in the crowd who were giving you distrusting—fearful even—stares, what mattered was between the two of you and Endeavor's hold on his son. The familiar snap of Midnight's whip echoed and you jumped into the air right as the angsty boy slammed a heavy foot to the ground, freezing all the way to where you were just standing.

You skidded slightly on the ice at your landing but stayed relatively undeterred as you pushed forward, using the frictionless ice to slide forward towards him. Todoroki didn't bat an eyelash at your dodge, he's seen you in action. You analyzed battles quickly and your body acted accordingly, your speed wasn't up to the level of Iida—at least on the ground—but mixed with your dexterity and your experience you were one of the only ones he considered even a slight threat. He had to take you out before you could get in close, or at least make you lose stamina first. He knew he could last longer in a battle of quirk versus quirk.

He sent another wave of ice lined directly at you. Once again you took to the air with a stepping stone of light. You knew if you left it to be a fight of just quirks he had you beat. He had the range and fire power you were lacking, pair that with your unfortunate flightlessness as of now, you had to get in close and attack him where you knew you were better. Todoroki was strong in all aspects, he was one of the best in both long and close rang combat in your class but he still relied too much on his quirk—-half of his quirk—and you were going to use that.

You dropped from the air, diving right down to Todoroki. Your fist echoed loudly with the impact. "Well, fuck." You froze, the metal of your hand punching right into a wall of ice instead of him. Your eyes narrowed as you replayed the dodge once again. In battles before it was harder to notice, his attacks were so large and impenetrable but now that it was just you and him in close range finally, you'd hopefully found what you were looking for.

The boy released an icy breath, his body feeling the chin from blasting large attacks already. Todoroki didn't like the analyzing glint in your eyes—unlike Midoriya in the Cavalry battle, who seemed to look into people's souls, knowing their every thought and every movement from so much hero analysis always running through his brain—you seemed to break down his attacks and find the weak points.

Oh well, his ice steadily increased over your arm. You were trapped now and he wasn't going to lose to the likes of you. With a crack, you were free, thanking Hatsume for making the improved appendage a slight heater, it melted the ice just fast enough for you to break free. Todoroki skated back, moving to the other side of the arena but you were quick to follow. This time when you dove down you had glowing birds aim to the left and right of him.

"Dammit." He couldn't move back so Todoroki bit the billet and allowed another massive blast encase the right of him as well as the front where you were. Because he chose to stop you and not your projectiles, they hit with paintball-like force into his left side. His heterochromatic eyes were wide as you pounced during his instability; your foot harshly collided with his left side. You really were quick and ready to use any opportunity to your advantage.