Battle Trials

A/N: This is the drawing I did of your hero costume, you can change what you want but this is how I imagined it to look at least for now. I hope you like it!

The second day of school was finally the normal schedule and going into it everyone was expecting some wild Hero courses all day and every day so people were very disappointed when they found out the first half of every day was the same as all other schools, UA didn't need stupid heroes. After homeroom, you walked into English and found your desk facing the teacher's desk, Bakugou behind you once again. You were going to sit down when a familiar loud voice echoed through the room and Hizashi was grinning down at you.

"Oh my little cyborg has finally come to be my full-time student, I'm such a proud Uncle!" He wrapped his arms around you and spun your body around like you weighed nothing. "Shouta-chan  told me about yesterday, if you keep it up you'll create your own name as the new generation a prank master at UA! I didn't think you had it in you!" He gushed and as a reward for the hilarity of what you did, he handed you a puff pastry that is meant to be eaten with tea. 

You instantly recognized it as the special ones in Principal Nezu's office which made the snack seem all the more sweet. The interaction between Present Mic and you had stunned the rest of the class into silence you two were so familiar and he even went as far as to call you family. The lidded and defensive state you seemed to be in naturally with the class had dissipated with him and some of the fear that students were holding onto began to fade, if a Pro-hero seemed to love you so much then you really couldn't be all that bad. 

The way your eyes lit up at the dessert and the shared smirk between the two of you did not go unnoticed, it took some of that vision of your murderous self and made you seem more human.

English for the most part was a breeze and throughout class you talked in the language, dumping some other students a few times when you used phrases they'd never learned before. You noticed how Bakugou smirked when you dropped a few bad words (much to Present Mic's chagrin) in the language and figured since he used foul language so often in Japanese it was no surprise he knew it in English as well. Since English was your first language it was definitely the one of the less difficult classes for you technical wise; however, school in general wasn't your strong suit. 

There were too many unknown factors that made school unnecessarily difficult like when you were first learning basic math you could never figure out why Johnny would have 30 cookies or how he'd let someone take them away. It wasn't necessarily the technical areas in school that stumped you, it was the non literal aspects that made learning more difficult. Sometimes you'd wonder about life if your parent's hadn't stunned your learning by inhibiting your emotional growth and real world understanding. Granted, being friends with Kaminari made you feel a little bit less stupid sometimes, what he lacked in logic you and Hatsume made up for and what you lacked and Hatsume lacked in social cues he made up for, it was as well balanced as it could get.

For your second period you had Ectoplasm as your Mathematics professor, the dude was a no joke sensei and would make clones of himself to hush up some of the more talkative kids while he himself continued on with the lessons. You let out a small giggle when Kaminari had his mouth held shut for a few minutes after mumbling relentlessly about how dumb math was while he kinda-sorta flirted with Uraraka hoping to get your attention because of it and failing miserably. 

Because Bakugou sat behind you, you were able to hear him every time he mumbled something along the lines of "this is fucking child's play damn idiots" after he answered a question right. You learned quickly that he wasn't just a pretty face or had a strong quirk, he was smart as well and you could hear him mumble every answer correctly even though he never spoke out to prove he was right (except the one time Midoriya got it wrong then he was quick to get it right and rub it in the green haired boy's blushing face).