Part 7

We got on to our bikes whilest zhenzhen helped Alex on to his bike which was so cute.

"What you looking at?" Gabriel asked moving next to me.

"Look at Alex and zhenzhen" I pointed.

"They should get together" I nodded my head in agreement.

"So should we" I mumbled quietly so he couldn't hear me.

"What did you say?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Oh nothing" I faked smiled.

"Guys at what point do we ride without Alex because he can't even ride a bike" Dariush commented once again.

"Never!" We all shouted at him.

"Ok jeez" he put his hands up in defence.

"So Alex I'll hold on to one side zhenzhen will hold on to the other got it" I told him he nodded his head.

Zhenzhen did what I said and held on to him, We were slowly making progress as he was getting the hang of riding the bike. I mouthed to zhenzhen when to let go.

"3....2....1" we both let go and he was doing it, I love these moments when we are not getting chased by aliens.

"I don't think I can do this" Alex said worried, We all laughed as he was doing it but I guess he didn't notice.

"Alex your doing it" zhenzhen giggled, He looked back and realised he was in front of us riding a bike. A huge smile grew on his face as we all road of in the distance.

"Yo Alex lets race" Dariush challenged and Alex excepted.

"I'll join" zhenzhen said getting in line.

"Gabriel say go then we will race" Dariush ordered.

"3....2....1" Gabriel counted they all set off going as fast as they can meanwhile me and Gabriel were riding alone together.

"You know what, this ain't half bad" Gabriel randomly said.

"What do you mean?" I giggled.

"I mean is that, we basically killed an alien that's impressive we can also save the world and all the bad shit we done can be long forgotten" he explained as I listen carefully.

"And i got to meet you guys even tho Dariush is a bitch some times" he chuckled.

"You wanna bet that Alex and zhenzhen will get together at the end of this" I challenged.

"£10" he smiled sticking his hand out for me to shake it.

"Deal" I shook it nearly falling of my bike, We smiled at each other for a second until I heard Alex scream.

We both zoomed off as fast as we could to get to Alex, As we got there Alex was on the floor groaning in pain.

"What happened" I asked rushing to him.

"He fell off" zhenzhen explained.

"Holy shit" Gabriel shouted.

"What?" We all asked, Gabriel didn't say anything he just pointed ahead of us. All of us turned our heads to where he pointed to My jaw dropped to the floor at what I saw.

"We are going there!?" Dariush asked.

"Unfortunately" i sighed.

*******
We walked our bikes into the city which was destroyed and Nasty, it broke my heart to see my home city like this.

"Guys look" zhenzhen pointed to the police station.

We all ran with our bikes to the building but Gabriel was far behind.

"Guys...I don't think....guys" Gabriel tried to say something making us confused.

"Ima watch the bikes"  he looked ashamed and kept his head low.

"Yeah like the alien's gonna still our bikes" Dariush said sarcastically.

"Urm Gabriel's right there could be looters" Alex smiled at him as he sighed in relief.

"Yeah I'll stay with him, no one should be alone" I offered.

"Ok then it's settled, come on guys" zhenzhen and the rest ran in while me and Gabriel waited.

Gabriel walked to the tree and sat down, He beckoned me to sit with him so I slowly walked towards him worried as fuck.

I stoped when we were touching feet blushing so hard, He grabbed my arm pulling me down so I was in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my neck.