Part 10

It's been about an hour and I'm still alive. They all road of without me... shocker... now I'm here laying in the cold night wishing I was in Gabriel's arms but knowing he betrayed me, actually knowing they all betrayed me I could never forgive them.

You know what I'm not going to die today, I'm going to get up walk to that mansion knock on the door and only be with them to save the fucking world then I won't have to see them ever again.

About an hour ago I tried moving my finger but it didn't work maybe now I can, I slowly moved my finger. My eyes shot open and a huge smile came into my face. I can open my eyes. I wiggled all my finger then my arms then my legs then my body. I can move!

I slowly sat up a bit of pain came with it but I don't care I just want to save the world. I grabbed on the seat that was atop of me as the buss if up side down and slowly pulled my self up.

I smiled as I took my first step. I can do it. I started walking normally out of the buss feeling more powerful and confident than before. I grabbed my bike that I had before all this shit happened and road of to the Dariush's mansion.

********
I got there and Damm it's massive. I walked to the tall golden doors and opened them, I heard giggling in the kitchen which broke my heart even more.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen to see everyone having a food fight. I stood there shocked to see how happy they are without me. Now I'm pissed.

I walked to the front door and slammed it shut to get their attentions. I suddenly felt dizzy of the sudden movement and fell to the floor.

"Ava!" They all shouted running to my side. They all tried hugging me but I hissed out in pain and pushed them all back they looked at me shocked as I sat there fall of anger and pain.