Part 29

5 months later
Everything was back to normal, luckily Gabriel didn't have to go back to juvie as he finally told them he didn't commit the crime and it was Someone else zhenzhen and Alex are together and Dariush is with his dad as he payed for him to get out of jail because we got a hell alot of money just for saving the world, see some people think we did it for the money but We didn't know money was involved so we did it because we knew it was the right thing to do.

"Haha you can't get me" I shouted to Gabriel as we ran through the forest that we first met in, as I said at the very beginning I can not run fast and that I'm clumsy so I tripped over a branch.

"Baby you alright?!" Gabriel panicked as he came to my side.

"I'm fine, chill" I giggled as I sat up.

"Baby guess where we are" he smiled, god I love his smile.

"In the woods where we met" I said in a duh tone.

"Well yeh but your sat in the spot where I rescued you so this is where we met right here" I looked around and realised that this was the spot when he saved me, I instantly smiled I remembered everything like it was yesterday to be honest I would do all of it again.

"Come on" He said helping me up.

"Close your eyes" he smiled I did as I was told but he still put his hands around my eyes so I wouldn't peak, he told me when I should step over things and stuff like that I honestly felt safe even tho I can't see.

"Open your eyes" he whispered, so I did I smiled widely as I looked at the view, we are both standing on the cliff that started everything, I met my 4 best friends here and the best thing is I met the love of my life here.

"This cliff basically brought us all together" he chuckled making me giggle.

"I guess it did" I smiled.

We sat there all day and waited until the sun set, it was so beautiful and peaceful up here I snuggled into Gabriel's chest as we watched the sun go down, it was completely dark now and it was a clear night so I could see all the stars and the full moon.

Gabriel got up he also pulled me up with him, I looked at him confused but he just smiled he then  picked me up and put me over his shoulders he started spinning making me laugh.

"I LOVE YOU!" He shouted making me giggle, he finally put me down and just stared into my eyes.

"I've got something to show you" he whispered, I nodded my head as I watched him pull up his sleeve and on his arm was my name.

"No way!" I said surprised.

"Yup ima wear your name until you've got my last" he said holding my hand I've never been so happy in my life, I instantly kissed him like the day we saved the world full of love, that entire night we cuddled each other talking about our future together and how many kids we want......all I can say is that I love Gabriel even tho it was hard getting to where I am now I'm glad it all happened.

That's the end of the book! Thank you guys for the support it meant a lot to me you guys made me want to carry on this book I'm glad how it turned out, I'm working on another book that should be out soon but I hope you guys liked this book bye for now!! Xxxxx