Part 23

"STOP THE CAR!" He shouted making me flinch zhenzhen quickly stepped on the break making the car stop immediately, Gabriel opened the door and grabbed my hand pulling me out with him he slammed the door shut making me even more scared, ok i know it's not the right time to say this but he does look hot when he's mad.

He dragged me away from the car and I couldn't help but look at the view as we are on a bridge, we finally stoped walking but he didn't say anything or do anything for a while he just looked into my eyes.

"What did he say?" He said quietly looking down, I didn't want to get Dariush beat up again so I lied.

"Nothing" I lied it broke my heart when I lied to him.

"Don't lie to me Ava" he raised his voice at me.

"H-he told me why you where in juvie" I whispered his head shot up as his eyes widened.

"Ava listen" he said but I didn't want to hear his story.

"No Gabriel you can't get yourself out of this one" I said walking back to the car but he grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"I didn't do it" he whispered into my ear then let go of me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused his just shook his head smiling.

"Ava you didn't wanna listen to me so I guess you don't have to" a smirk grew on his face as my jaw drop. I watched him as he walked towards the car as my mouth still hung open.

"Ava come on" he shouted to me opening the door.

"You did not just do that" I said walking to him slamming the door shut he just laughed.

"Ok since you were moody with me I think I deserve a kiss now" he smirked making me scoff.

"I think I deserve to know why you were in juvie" I said crossing my arms he ignored me and pulled me closer.

"Now am I going to get that kiss or what?" He asked smiling making me sigh in defeat. I quickly pecked him on the lips and hurried in the car giggling a little.

"What? That wasn't a kiss" he said getting in the car after me  making Dariush roll his eyes.

"Don't worry babe I will get one" he whispered in my ear brushing his lips against them making me shiver.

"Ok ok enough can we go now" Dariush complained making me giggle, we started driving again sing as loud as we can.

"Please me, baby Turn around and just tease me, baby You know what I want and what I need, baby (Let me hear you say) Please (Let me hear you say) Please  Please me, baby" we all sang laughing Gabriel placed his hand on my thigh I didn't mind it that much.

I love moments like this, I almost forget that we are at war with aliens or I have a relationship with a criminal I just feel like a normal teenage girl out with her friends being goofy and nothing to worry about.

"Babe what you thinking of?" Gabriel asked stroking my thigh making me smile.

"Will you go back to the juvie after this?" I asked randomly ignoring his question.

"I don't know but if I do you will wait for me, right?" He asked holding on to my hands his eyes where full of worry.

"Of course I will I'll even visit you" I smiled making him sigh in relief. That's when I heard glass crashing and the others screaming, I looked In front of me to see the one and only alien....