Part 9

Gabriel wrapped his arms around me holding me tight As the buss tipped up side down making everyone scream. So I could die from the buss tipping over or from being squished my Gabriel holding me so tight making it hard for me to breath.

"Guys hold on!" Zhenzhen shouted as we where now upside down. Gabriel tried to hold me as strong as he can but I was too heavy I fell out of his arms head first and landed knocking me out instantly.

I couldn't open my eyes but I could hear things. I couldn't speak or move either making me panic. What if they think I'm dead and leave me.

"Noooo!!" I heard Gabriel shout, I could hear everyone evacuate the buss I could feel Gabriel put his finger to my neck to see if I'm Alive.

"She's alive!" He shouted to the group, He kept trying to wake me up but I couldn't do anything.

"Gabriel we have to leave her she is dying!" Dariush shouted through his sobs.

"No she's not!" The pain in his voice broke me even more.

"Buddy come on" Alex shouted, tears fell down my face Gabriel's tears mixing with mine as he sobs above me.

"No please no" Gabriel sobbed his face soaked with tears.

All of them pushed him of me as I couldn't feel him anymore. I could hear them running away, no please don't leave me.

Once they were out of the buss they started shouting at each other about where they was gonna go.

"Where we gonna go?" Alex asked.

"I live around here, we can go to my mansion" Dariush suggested.

"Where is it?" Zhenzhen asked.

"The address is ********* street" I was kinda relived when he said his address so if they do leave me I can go there but I think there gonna carry me hopefully.

"Let's go then" My heart broke as I knew who said that, Gabriel...

Tears filled my eyes as I laid there shocked and heart broken. Unable to move I laid there thinking of all the good memories we all shared and how our journey was supposed to start here right now but instead my life is ending right now.

I knew Im dying and they can't do nothing about it but they could of at least said goodbye or take me with them and leave me somewhere nice to die happily.

But I guess this is the end of Ava May........