Part 16

"Guys where are we going" Dariush whined for the 1000 time.

"Shut the fuck up!" Gabriel shouted letting go of my hand turning to Dariush.

"Oh What you going to do, sucker punch me again!" Dariush got to his face.

"Yeh" Gabriel said nodding his head.

"Well I'll Karate chop you in the neck and finish you off with a proper punch" Dariush said pushing him.

"Your mouth should be so tired I mean between my fist and the aliens dick you shouldn't be able to fucking speak!" Gabriel said pushing him back.

"Guys stop!" I shouted.

"Stay out of this Ava, your lover boy is acting hard for you" what if Gabriel is trying to act hard in front of me. He could either get hurt but I doubt it or he could really hurt Dariush I don't know why he was in juvenile for.

"This is so pathetic" zhenzhen rolled her eyes.

"What is? trying to save the world that's pathetic" Dariush shouted, We all looked at him shocked. What does he mean pathetic?

"We're only kids them army people couldn't survive 5 minutes without being killed!" He had a point. What are we even trying to do?

"You know what this isn't pathetic you are pathetic" Gabriel scoffed.

"What you mean I'm pathetic?"

"You've always had what your little heart desires, we should get your mama and papa to pay the alien's away" a part of me thought that what  Gabriel said was true but I think a rich kid like Dariush coming to camp something must of happened.

"You don't know me or my family" Dariush head butted Gabriel, I was about to go run to Gabriel but got hold back my Alex and zhenzhen.

Gabriel rugby tackled Dariush to the floor using his knees to keep Dariush's hands above his head as he punched him and punched him.

We all ran over to them pulling Gabriel off Dariush. Gabriel only had a nose bleed but Dariush was a whole different level. His lip was messed up so was his eye.

"Gabriel What the fuck!" I stormed over to him.

"What he deserved it!" He argued I rolled my eyes at his pathetic excuse, I did that sassy walk away going to Dariush.

"You ok?" I asked all of us helping him up.

"So where are we going then?" Zhenzhen asked.

"I dunno but I know for a fact the aliens know our smell" Alex said as everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Guys I live around here we can find some clothes at my house there" I suggested they all nodded.

I started walking and saw Gabriel way behind with his head down low. I told them all my address and told them to go ahead.

I went to his side he didn't even say a word he just kept his head down low.

"So....." I said awkwardly shivering as it was cold but I didn't want him to notice.

"Want my shirt" he offered.

"Then you will be cold" but it was too late he already took of his shirt to show his perfect tanned body making me stair.

"Take a picture it last longer" he winked at me giving me his shirt.

"I might have to" I said getting the camera out taking a picture, He chuckled as I put on his t-shirt. Just to say it smelt so good even though it's been through hell and back.

"So we're going to your house" he smirked.

"Yup, but I'm scared that Dariush will go snooping into my underwear draw" we both laughed.

"I'll have to kill him if he does that" Gabriel said wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

"And why would you do that" I teased.

"Cuz that's my job" he mumbled, I slapped his arm as he faked cried.

"What was that for" he whined I just rolled my eyes.

"No but seriously no man will ever get to be with you unless that man is me" he said holding my hands leaning in.

"And no woman will be with you unless that woman is me" I smiled as our lips crashed together. He picked me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he actually carried me to my old home.

"Dam your strong" I giggled.

"Damm you weigh nothing" he chuckled.

"Hmm you sure about that, because last time I checked you dropped me" I joked making him laugh.

"Oh shush" he said squeezing my ass making me gasp.