Part 28

"1..2..3- ahhhhh!" We all screamed as the alien came crashing in Dariush and zhenzhen where already at the other side of the room, Gabriel grabbed my hand and pulled me to where Dariush and Zhenzhen were, I hid my face in his chest knowing that this is our last moment together.

I waited to be attacked or something but it never happened, I looked up to see Alex hitting the alien with his Rubik's cube what is he doing!?

"Come at me, bitch! Come get me, mother...Come on." Alex said getting the aliens attention.

"What are you doing? You can't kill that with a flare gun!" Gabriel shouted.

"No. But I know what can. Launch Excalibur, then meet me outside." And without another word said he was gone with the alien following him.

"Shit Come on!" I said going back to where I was before.

"We gotta do this again!" Gabriel shouted and I nodded, I did what I did before and waited for Gabriel to tell me when to turn it on.

"Ready to put a stop to this?" He asked and I nodded.

"1..2..3..now!" He shouted and we both turned the switch. The machine started powering up meaning it was working.

"YES!" We all shouted.

"We did it!" I shouted smiling as I hugged all of them.

"Now, get out of there immediately. We're sending two units to pick you up. The building is not safe." We all cheered as we ran out the building smiling and laughing but it wasn't over yet.

Alex's p.o.v

"Come on. Come get me!" I shouted as I ran into the imperium test facility room, as I got in there I pressed a red button on one of the machines.

"WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!" The PA system said that's when I knew it was ready, I ran to the other side of the room in the corner and waited for the alien to come in.

"Ain't no mountain high enough Ain't no valley low enough Ain't no river wide enough To keep me from getting to you..." I sang quietly that's when the alien came in growling  I swear my heart skipped a beat.

I waited when it was behind the machine and that's when I fired the flare gun at the machine making fire come out the end so it would burn the alien and did just that.

All I could hear was growling and whining coming from the alien making me cover my ears the fire made me think about my dad and without realising it I was crying.

~Flash back~
"Alex!" My father shouted trying to get me out of the fire but I was too scared.

"No! No!" I cried.

"Alex, come on!" He shouted trying to make me run over the fire to him but I couldn't.

"No I can't!" I shouted more tears running down my face.

"Alex yes you can!" He shouted desperately as I grabbed on to his hand.

"Alex!" He shouted as the peace of the roof fell on him.

"No! Dad!" I cried trying to pull him out.

"Go!" He shouted but I won't leave him.

"You have to let go." He said trying to pull his hand away from mine but i wouldn't let him.

"I'm not gonna leave." I cried that's when I was pulled away by fire fighters I screamed and kicked but nothing could stop them from pulling me away.

"Don't be afraid son" was his last words to me.

End of flash back
I snapped out of my thoughts when I realised fire was everywhere, didn't expect it to Do this but I knew what I had to do, I got up and wiped my tears the alien was dead on the floor so it was my chance, I ran through the fire and made my way outside.

Ava's p.o.v

"No let me go!" Zhenzhen shouted as we pulled her back so she wouldn't run back into the building that was now falling down.

"Zhenzhen calm down!" I shouted as she fell to the floor.

"No! What if Gabriel was in there you would go after him!" She shouted at me making my eyes widen.

"Whoa chill" Dariush said.

"Of course I would but the whole fucking building just exploded I don't think anyone could survive that!" I shouted back she looked hurt but she knew it was the truth.

"Baby calm down" Gabriel whispered hugging me.

"Wait is that Alex!" Dariush shouted making all of us look at the entrance and there he was, we all ran to him and hugged him. him and zhenzhen kissed which was so cute.

"Now can I get that Kiss?" Gabriel asked making me giggle.

"Yes" I said then kissed Gabriel I felt him smile making me blush, we pulled away smiling at each other.

"Guys look!" Alex shouted pointing to the sky, we all looked and saw a massive explosion it worked We all cheered and that's when it hit me, we saved the fucking world!