Part 24

"Ahhhhh!" We all screamed, the alien climbed on top of the car and punched his hand through the roof making a massive whole, I tried to think what to do but I couldn't think of anything.

"Hold on!" Zhenzhen shouted and made a turn making the alien fly of all of us cheered as me and Gabriel AND Dariush hugged each over, wait they actually hugged bromance but he better not try take my man I've got my eyes on you Dariush.

All of us was talking on how we could of just died until the back glass broke making me, Dariush and Gabriel duck down.

"Jump!" Alex shouted and opened his car door and jumped out of it then followed by Gabriel then me Dariush jumped out the other side with zhenzhen, I landed on the ground  with a thud I screamed a little as I hit my head hard on the road making sure it was gonna bleed.

I guess Gabriel heard me scream as he instantly came to my side to see if I was alright even tho he was hurt as well. He saw I was bleeding and started kissing my head everywhere even my face making me giggle.

"Ok ok I'm alright now" I laughed that's when I realised he was cut as well on his cheek and lip, I sat up and kissed him on the cheek then the lips I could feel him smile making me blush.

"Guys I don't have the key!" Alex shouted making Gabriel pull away, ugh why do people always mess things up I sat there and huffed crossing my arms Gabriel noticed and chuckled.

"Miss me already?" He smirked making me blush even more.

"Guys focus!" Zhenzhen shouted making me sigh.

"Guys I think I left it in the car and it's all the way down there" Alex pointed below the bridge where the car was with the alien under it.

"Why did you even take the key off!" I shouted, ok I didn't mean to but why would you though I think this saving the world shit is driving me crazy or is it Gabriel?

"Geeez Sorry you try have the thing round your next 24/7!" He shouted back, wrong choice buddy wrong choice. I was gonna Shout something but Dariush cut me off.

"Guys Shut up! Fighting isn't going to get the key back" he said I could tell he was frustrated.

"Ok let's all go down and find it then" Alex sighed we all agreed and started to get up.

"What no!" Dariush shouted making all of us groan Gabriel huffed and snuggled his head in my neck wrapping his hands around my waste I could tell he was annoyed.

"Make up your mind for fuck sake" Gabriel mumbled into my neck making me giggle.

"I'll go" Dariush Said making my eyes winded, I pushed Gabriel of me and made sure I caught Dariush attention.

"Haha very funny Dariush" I said sarcastically.

"What the fuck" Gabriel mumbled probably because I pushed him of me sorry Gabriel.

"Ava I'm not being sarcastic" Dariush sighed making me laugh.

"Me either, you should know by now that ain't happening" I sassed making him chuckle.

"Ava I'll be fine" he smiled and before I could do anything or say anything he ran away to get the key, I watched him run down the hill and I'm so scared, everyone joined me surprisingly Gabriel wasn't made he just hugged me from behind.

"Your such a good friend, don't worry he will be fine baby" he whispered to me making me smile...good luck Dariush.

A/n: guys should I make the chapters longer? Tell me in the comments xx