Part 26

"All right, someone needs to go down to the basement and fire up the emergency generators. Start them in sequence, exactly four seconds apart. Send your fastest, strongest..." he explained without hesitation I volunteered.

"I'll do it!"me and zhenzhen said at the same time we both looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm sorry, that sounded like two young girls" he said shocked.

"Yeh don't worry the aliens don't stand a chance against them trust me" Dariush said making me giggle.

"He's right" Gabriel agreed smiling.

"All right! You need to climb through the vent. The vault door won't open until the power is back on." He explained.

"Got it!" We both said, Alex took zhenzhens hand and walked to the other side of the room to say something.

"Ava, listen I love you so much please be carful, and If you are hurt or stuck just scream my name as loud as you can and I'll be there. Promise me you will be carful" he said with his serous face on.

"I promise Gabriel" I smiled hugging him.

"I love you Gabriel" I whispered into his ear.

"I love you too" he said back, we both kissed each other bye before me and zhenzhen ran out the room.

"So we need to go to the vent" she said and I nodded.

"And where is that?" She asked with an innocent smile.

"Follow me" I sighed as we ran down the hall way.

Gabriel's p.o.v

"What are we doing? What is Excalibur?" Dariush asked but I didn't listen I was to worried about my baby girl.

"Excalibur was a Cold War defense project. It was meant to shoot down Russian missiles." He explained, see this is the shit we don't get told and stuff like this happens with no warning.

"Yeah, using fusion pumped X-ray lasers, I read about that." Alex said, he was so proud that he knew this stuff making me roll my eyes.

"Never mind him. He knows everything. Keep going." Dariush said glaring at Alex making him scoff.

"The key that Major Collins gave you contains the coordinates of the alien mothership in high orbit. We can destroy the mothership. You're our last hope." He explained making me rush to the buttons when I realised he hasn't told us what to do.

"Okay, what else do we need to do to get this shit started?" I asked he look shocked at my words but he just ignored it and answered my question.

"You need to realign the satellite dish on the roof, then get a working computer and load the coordinates Major Collins gave you. Then activate Excalibur." He ordered making me sigh I knew what i had to do.

"Alright, I'll go to the roof" I was about to leave but Alex grabbed my arm.

"No Gabriel!" He said making me confused.

"You guys load the programs. I'm gonna go to the roof. Plus Dariush is hurt and you are the only one keeping him alive." He explained giving me the key.

"What are you talking about, your afraid of Heights" Dariush managed to say.

"I'm scared of everything. It's my turn. Tell Zhenzhen, I'm gonna want my watch back. And if I die...tell her I love her." Me and Dariush nodded he was about to go but stoped...what now!?

"Actually, wait... don't tell her I love her, just tell her I was into her. I don't want to freak her out with the "L" word." Me and Dariush looked at each other annoyed.

"Go!" We both shouted, Alex nodded and ran out the room.

"So what do we do now?" Dariush asked.

"Wait until both of them turn the power on" I sighed sitting down, I hope my baby girl is ok.

Ava's p.o.v

"Ahhhhhhh" me and zhenzhen screamed as we fell down the vent, unfortunately I was the one who went first so I was the first one to hit the floor following by zhenzhen who fell on me.

"Oww" We both whined.

"Your saying ow! you had a pillow I didn't" I chuckled slightly and she shook her Head smiling, she got of me and helped me up I almost screamed when I saw what was surrounding us.....dead people.

"W-What t-the f-fuck" I stuttered, ima need a whole lot of therapy after this.

"Right forget they are there we need to focus" Zhenzhen mumbled I nodded my head, to get where we need to go we hade to step over the dead bodies I gagged a couple of times because of the smell and the sight.

We finally got to the hall way the lights where turning on and off making it more scary, all I want to do is to cuddle Gabriel and never leave his arms but unfortunately I'm down here and he's up there.

"I swear if anything jumps out I'm hitting it" I said as zhenzhen turned on the torch she giggled a little, I repaired my self to hit a bitch just in case something jumps out at us.

"I think we have to turn right then left then we should be there" zhenzhen explained. We had to turn right now but I'm not dumb so I got the torch and peeked over the wall when I saw it was all clear i told zhenzhen and we started to walk down the hall way I did the same thing when we had to turn left and luckily nothing was there.

We finally got to where we needed to go and I've never been so happy just for seeing leavers, weird I know but these leavers can save the word.

"Right remember 4 seconds apart" Zhenzhen told me.

I pulled the leaver down to turn them on, I counted to 4 then I did the other one. I just had to do one more then the power will turned on.

"1..2..3..4" I whispered and pulled the leaver down, suddenly I heard Gabriel and Dariush cheer making me smile.

"We did it!" Zhenzhen said hugging me, that's when we heard a growl....