1-Alone in the Garden

(Y/N)'s POV
The soft sound of Beethoven playing from my violin is the only thing you can hear echoing the large halls of my lonely mansion. The only thing I do is play music, alone. My parents own a lot of performing arts businesses, so they travel the world a lot. No friends, only maids and butlers.....and the sound....of the eternal curse of my playing. My (h/l) (h/c) hair dances to the music, as the open window of my music room swiftly blowing it out of my face. My (e/c) eyes filled with sadness, my face show no emotion as I kept playing. Until I was interrupted by one of the maids. "Lady (Y/N), this came in the mail for you, its from your parents." She says, holding the envelope in her hand. I respond, "read it," as I slowly put my violin back into its case. "Dear (Y/N), we've come to inform you that your father has met 'The Chairman' of Ouran Academy, who is also part of the Suoh family and he will be honoured to have someone like you to become a student at his school. Sincerely, your Mother and Father" I didn't expect to get a letter like that. Who cares about that anyway, I rather stay home school I'm going to be alone if I go or not. "My lady, this is a great opportunity and you know your parents aren't giving you any choices. We've already packed your things, you're leaving immediately." I picked up my violin case, walking out of the music room, down the stairs and out the door towards my private jet. Heading for Japan.