2-Ouran Academy's new Flower

Haruhi's POV
Tamaki and Kyoya-senpai told us that Ouran is getting a new student from Italy. Never thought someone other than Renge would be coming to school here. I walked in the club room to see Hikaru and Koaru shoving a suit in my face, great another dress up day. "Haruhi go change into this, and quickly all the ladies will be here soon." Sweat dropping as I took the costume heading towards the changing room. I changed into the suit, looking at my reflection in the mirror. "Why do these suits always have to be so flashier than the yesterdays." (this takes place after season one ended) These damn rich people. I walked out of the changing room with a bunch of girls lining up to request me. Kyoya calmed all of them down while walking through the crowd with his note book. (death note) "Haruhi everyone is thankful for bringing our king back that you've been getting lots of requests. The club is getting more money this way, thanks to you." Obviously he just loves the popularity our club is getting. But you know it is nice to have Senpai back. I look over at him slightly blushing. "I may be wrong but, do you have a crush on the boss." Hikaru and Koaru say as they do their famous evil grin. "Drop dead, it's just nice to have him back that's all." I say trying not to sound interested. "Haru-chan, I got a strawberry cake just for you it's a thank you cake for getting Tama-chan back for everyone." Honey-senpai says, waiting for me to take the cake from his hands. I can't help but smile at him. "Thanks Honey-senpai that's really nice of you." He makes a giggle as he runs back to Mori-senpai. I still can't stop thinking about the new student that's coming. I walk over to where Kyoya-senpai is sitting "Hey, Kyoya-senpai, didn't you say there is a new student coming in a few days? You don't happen to have any information about them do you?" He looked up from his computer staring out the window, while I'm still waiting for a response. "Well, you asked at the right time Haruhi, I'm looking her up right now. Everyone else can come take a look if you're interested." The host club gather around Kyoya and I to see who the new student is. "(Y/N) (L/N) 16 old violinist from Italy, she's already in her second year of high school, outstanding grades, her family owns performing art centers all over Europe, including Japan." It's creepy Kyoya-senpai can get information about anyone. "When will she be here?" I ask as he pushes up his glasses, he was about to say something until Senpai interrupted. "Do not worry Haruhi, daddy's got you covered. I just got a call from her parents saying that she has left attmedietly and she'll be arriving here tomorrow." Tomorrow huh, that's too soon for someone so far away to start school the next day. "Did you also know that she's the daughter of (M/N) and (F/N)." Everyone accept me gave Kyoya a surprised look. "The feeling of having the daughter of the two most loveliest classical musicians transferring to our school is just absolutely perfect." POWERFUL MOTOR!!! All of a sudden Renge pops out of nowhere and is going to give us a story as usual. "I may not know so much about music but I'm fascinated with love stories. (M/N) and (F/N) (L/N), they truly are beautiful lovers. When they were our age they both competed in music competitions. (F/N) played the piano as his wife (M/N) played the violin. When they met, (F/N) became (M/N)'s accompanist and played together and won many competitions that they fell in love ever since." Senpai and the twins cried over Renge's story. "As the manager of this club I demand to see Tamaki Suoh and (Y/N) (L/N) play a duet together in the club tomorrow."
Renge's POV
'This is just perfect if they play a duet together it means I can watch this beautiful performance from the side lines.' I thought as I pull out more tissues.
(inside Tamaki's mind)
"The way you play the piano is just so....I love you Senpai." Oh HARUHI!!!!
Kyoya's POV
Renge's idea might work to attract more people to the club. I'm writing this all down right away.
Hikaru's and Koaru's POV
It would be nice to see the boss play a duet with a violinist.
Honey's POV
Im going to need more cake.
Mori's POV
Hm....
Haruhi's POV
There having half off on pork at the supermarket today, hope I can make it.
(Y/N)'s POV
Finally the flight is over, I can't wait to go to go to bed. I hope they have a music room there. Let's hope my first day at Ouran Academy will go well.