3-Different from a Bouquet

(Y/N)'s POV
"Lady (Y/N), it's time to get up. Today is your first day at Ouran Academy you don't want to be late now do we?" My maid says, pulling the covers off while holding my new uniform. "No, I'm up." I say trying to hold in my yawn. I stand up gently, getting undressed, putting the new uniform on. I stumble over to the large mirror on my wall. It actually looks kinda cute on me, a small smile appeared on my face as three more maids walk in holding some makeup and hair products. I put my hands behind my back, walking over to my vanity sitting down on my decorative stool folding my hands in my lap. "My lady, what hair style would you like today?" "Would you like some makeup miss?" "I got some of your favourite body products." My home back in Italy was never like this. But here in Japan, the maids are getting on my nerves how can they be this happy. "I will just have a normal look."
~time skip brought to you by: Kyoya's death note~
I stepped out of my limo for my eyes to see how amazing and big the Academy is. A little to much pink if you ask me. I hope theres a music room, I even brought my violin with me. I start walking into the gates of my new school. All the boys keep staring at me, I feel uncomfortable being the new girl. But I don't really care, I'm use to be standing out of a crowd. Everyone else has already bloomed into someone. But I'm just a bud, who will never bloom into anything. I got into the school slowly making my way up the stairs. There's still a while till class starts, maybe I can try and find a music room, I heard that they're three. Since there's nobody else in the music rooms in the morning I'm going to be the only one there. Good, I like to keep it that way. I walk down the hall, looking to my right to see music room #1. I put my hand on the handle, before I open it I check my surroundings making sure that no one will see me come in here. I don't like it when people watch me play. I sigh in relief as I pull the door open, walking in, I get my violin out of its case, going into my stance and started playing my heart out. (the video at the top is how you played)
Haruhi's POV
I have a while before class starts, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I walk around. "HARUHI!!!!" Oh no fan girls, I'm use to them by now but I hate it when they chase you. I start running down the hallways of Ouran, trying to get away from these damn rich people. I look up to see one of the music rooms. 'Thats a perfect place to hide.' I rushed in closing the door behind me as I hear all the girls rushing pass me. 'Sigh' "I'm never going to get a break around here." I break out of my thoughts to the sound of music. Its sound so magnificent, I wonder where it's coming from. I notice that there's another door in the music room. That must be where the playing is. I open the door to see this amazing girl playing the violin. Wait, could she be......?