6- New Garden, Big Changes

Y/N's POV
"Welcome." I see Tamaki sitting in a chair, with five other boys and girl around him.

Tamaki jumps up from his chair once he saw me. The guy with the glasses had a smug grin on his face and an open notebook in his hand.

A pair of twins had the same looks on their faces as the glasses guy. And one of them pulled out a camera. A little boy had a smile on his face, then climbed on to a tall guy's back.

Tamaki came up to me with the same gentle smile he had back at lunch.

"Welcome my (e/c) eyed beauty. Come right in. I'm so glad you decided to join us. I know you'll be a grand guest of our host club."

He cheered, I frown, irritated, already with his happiness and stepped back a little bit.

We all look at the glasses guy as he opens his notebook and started speaking.

"(F/N) (L/N). Second year at Ouran Academy. Only daughter to (F/N) and (M/N) (L/N).
Your parents are high social standing in music and performing arts because of their schools and positions. They have come into close contact with the Suoh family. You are well known for your two time national competition winnings in violin concerts."

He finishes by slapping his book shut.
"Thanks for reading off (Y/N)-Senpai's life story, Kyoya-Senpai." I heard the girl whisper off to the side. I quietly giggle and smile at her.

I walked over to her and studied the student.
"I see our latest member has caught your eye." Tamaki spoke up, making his way towards me.

"That is Haruhi Fujioka. Famous first year honor student. Very popular with the ladies at the moment." He smiled and his hand on my shoulder. "So, um, why are you wearing the boys uniform?" I asked and wonder to myself how nobody else noticed her feminine features.

"Eh, it's a long story..." I nodded my head and started a small conversation with her.

"He broke an eight-million yen vase that was going to be featured in our school auction."
One of the twins, standing next to the other one. "Yeah, he had to pay for it by being the club's errand boy." Before I could respond,
I heard what supposed to sound like a motor.

"Hahahaha!" In a flash, a girl rises from the floor. 'What did I just walk in to?'

"So, are you two ready to begin?"
The girl asked while eating a bowl of rice.

"Ah, yes, I must have forgotten the real reason why we asked you here, Princess."

Tamaki, walked into the corner of the room and pulls off a sheet that once covered a grand piano. "Would you like to play a duet? Princess.."